Why aren’t students taught the basics of personal finance in school? Over the last 100 years of the American school system, many have asked this question. In spite of the reasons why financial education is not taught in school, I think we all agree basic finance is essential skill to teach children.
If we don’t teach kids about money, they’re more likely to make poor financial decisions that follow them around for decades. This could include taking out tens of thousands of dollars in student loans that won’t be forgiven or racking up high-interest credit card debt.
To help get people interested in learning about finances, I’ve compiled a huge list of taglines, slogans, and quotes. There’s no better time then right now to encourage family members (or yourself) to wake up about personal finance.
- Financial Education Slogans
- Financial Education Quotes
- Financial Education Taglines
- Catchy Finance Slogans
- Financial Literacy Quotes
- Finance Company Taglines
Financial Education Slogans
What’s the result of lack of financial education? Financial illiteracy is one. And other is confusion why you can’t seem to get ahead financially. If you have a financial education program looking for the perfect slogan, look no further.
- A goal without a plan is just a wish. We don’t wish here.
- Advisors you can trust for a lifetime.
- Because it’s time to seek financial advice from experts.
- Because we work best when we work together.
- Because your safety is our priority.
- Building a head start to your finances.
- Earning you more than your investments alone.
- Embrace your dreams of financial growth.
- Financial advice to get you back where you belong.
- Guiding you to a future of financial security.
- Investing for your future has never been easier.
- Lead a comfortable life while we take care of your finances.
- Leave the worrying to the experts.
- Money matters to us, and so do you.
- No compromise, just maximize.
- Planning is bringing the future into the present.
- Put your trust where it belongs.
- The goal of our financial advice is to help you advance.
- To see your future, just look at our history.
- Today is the opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.
- Top-ranking financial services guaranteed.
- True relationships developing the futures.
- We are here to help you get your financial share of the pie.
- We have a commitment to your future.
- We offer financial wings to let your dreams soar higher.
- We think of everything, so you don’t have to.
- Where family and finance come first.
- You earned your future. Let us earn your trust.
- Your trusted partners for expert advice.
Financial Education Quotes
Financial education has always been an issue in America. Yet our politicians and educators continue to overlook the importance. Here are some inspiring quotes about financial education you can use to encourage literacy.
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
- Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing. – J. Paul Getty
- Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t, pays it. – Albert Einstein
- Financial education needs to become a part of our national curriculum and scoring systems so that it’s not just the rich kids that learn about money, it’s all of us. – David Bach
- Financial Empowerment is the new feminism. Women can’t be fully empowered until they are financially empowered. – Keisha Blair
- Financial literacy is just as important in life as the other basics. – John W. Rogers, Jr.
- I very much support financial education in schools. – George Osborne
I would also like to see children aged between 11 and 18 taught financial education in a structured way in schools. – George Osborne
- If you need it, don’t lend it. – Stephanie Lahart
- In my opinion, the United States and many Western nations have a financial disaster coming, caused by our educational system’s failure to adequately provide a realistic financial education program for students. – Robert Kiyosaki
- Money and madness go together. – Sachin Mittal
- Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. – Ayn Rand
You Might Like: 599+ Education Blog Name Ideas that Get Excellent Marks
- Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one. – Benjamin Franklin
- Not wasting money is the best way to save money. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. – Warren Buffett
- The number one problem in today’s generation and economy is the lack of financial literacy. – Alan Greenspan
- Too many people spend money they earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people that they don’t like. – Will Rogers
- We call you uneducated when you have 50-5000 friends on Facebook and you are still broke. – Mac Duke The Strategist
- We have to rethink how to teach financial education in the 21st century. – Elizabeth Warren
- Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. – Robert Kiyosaki
Financial Education Taglines
Check out these awesome taglines for financial education programs.
- Adding profit your life.
- An Asset To Your Life.
- Balanced Money. Balanced Life.
- Be Life Confident.
- Because You Only Have One Life.
- Building sustainable wealth.
- Building towards a better financial future.
- Creating The Life You Love.
- Earning is a new Skill.
- Envision More!
- Find a better financial approach.
- For your brighter future.
- Get Your Start Here.
- Have the life you want.
- Helping people see the bigger picture.
- Helping You Get Where You Want To Be.
- Investing for tomorrow – together.
- It’s About Your Life, Not Just Your Money.
- Lets you Earn Better.
- Makes Sense.
- Security Of Life, Assets, And Savings.
- Strategies To Grow and Protect.
- Taking Action Toward Financial Power.
- The Heart of Perfect Financial Planning.
- Welcome to the possible future.
- When your money is safe, everything is too.
- Where Everything Is Black And White.
- Wherever you are.
- You can and you should.
- You’ve come to the right place.
- Your financial anchor.
Catchy Finance Slogans
- A passion to perform.
- Acting In Your Best Interest.
- Altogether Better.
- Connecting with customers.
- Exceeding Your Expectations Every day.
- Here, you’re first.
- It’s the Intellectual Capital.
- It’s where you belong.
- Let’s sort money out.
- Making Your Future Our Business.
- Many paths. One destination.
- Plan For Your Future. Dreams Com True.
- Putting People First.
- Right By You.
- Service that Soars!
- Smart move.
- Strategies to Grow, Protect, and Transfer Wealth.
- The Better We Know You, The More We Can Do.
- The Big League Of Financial Planning.
- The only bank you’ll ever need.
- Time to be first.
- Today. Tomorrow. Together.
- Together through life.
- We are Concern with Finance.
- We Keep Our Promises To You.
- We put you First.
- We value relationships.
- We’ll Help You Get There.
- We’ll Show You The Way To Success.
- Where YOU are FIRST!
- You belong here.
- You Have Roots Here Now, Grow With Us.
- You’re First.
- Your partner to new heights.
- Your Trust, Our Financial Expertise.
Financial Literacy Quotes
A 2018 study from FINRA discovered 53% of adults were financially anxious. If our society was better educated financially, we might all feel more confident.
- A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some. – Joe Moore
- A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. – Jonathan Swift
- Beware of small expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship. – Benjamin Franklin
- Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving. – Warren Buffet
- Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are. – James W. Frick
- Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this. – Dave Ramsey
- How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case. – Robert G. Allen
- I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages. – Robert Bosch
- I pity that man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth shall starve in the process. – Benjamin Harrison
- If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life. – Billy Graham
If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed. – Edmund Burke
- Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas. – Paul Samuelson
- It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for. – Robert Kiyosaki
- It’s not your salary that makes your rich; it’s your spending habits. – Charles A Jaffe
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable. – Clare Boothe Luce
- Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises. – Aristotle
- Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant. —P.T. Barnum
- Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience. – P.T Barnum
- Money is the wise man’s religion. – Euripides
- More people should learn to tell their dollars where to go instead of asking them where they went. – Roger Babson
- Never spend your money before you have earned it. – Thomas Jefferson
One penny may seem to you a very insignificant thing, but it is the small seed from which fortunes spring. – Orison Swett Marden
- That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.- Henry David Thoreau
- The lack of money is the root of all evil. – Mark Twain
- There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich. —Marlene Dietrich
- Wealth is largely the result of habit. – John Jacob Astor
- When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. – Oscar Wilde
- You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. —Dave Ramsey
Finance Company Taglines
Take a look at these taglines for a finance company that will give you some pause for thought.
- A fresh way to bank.
- A new Perspective of Investment.
- A Relationship That Goes Beyond Banking.
- Aligning All Your Financial Matters.
- An Old Tradition for a New Generation.
- Be Informed. Be Smart. Be Sure.
- Because’s Life’s Complicated Enough.
- Better. Brighter. Banking.
- Building a Better Life Around Us.
- Deep Roots. Strong Branches.
- Dream. Plan. Enjoy.
You Might Like: 300+ Creative Email Marketing Slogans that Boost Open Rates
- Enterprise. Environment. Equity.
- Everything We Do, We Do For You.
- Exceptional service. Extraordinary people.
- Experience Unbelievable Banking.
- Feel Valued – Be Rewarded.
- Financial Dreams Delivered.
- For your financial health.
- Giving Futures to your Investment.
- Growing Your Dreams.
- Ideas for Better Returns.
- Integrity. Professionalism. Competence.
- Let Tomorrow Begin Today.
- Making a difference. Together.
- Making Sense of Investing.
- Planning For The Future.
- Striving To Help You Live Your Dreams.
- The Straightest Path To Success.
- The things we do for dreams.
- We Do More For Your Money.
- We Help Your Time Work For Your Money.
- We Listen. You Prosper.
- Where Family is Our Foundation.
- Your Financial Bridge.
Financial education and financial literacy are one of America’s most severe problems when it comes to savings, investments, financial planning and even retirement. People want to make the right decisions, but often lack the know how to make them or the knowledge on what to do for the best. The concept of money and making a budget seems too complicated.
Overall, 66% of American adults cannot pass a basic financial literacy test and around two-thirds of American families lack an emergency fund. Modern America has a major financial literacy concern with only six States having any requirement for financial education at High School levels. Even among Millennials, only around 24% says they understand the basics of finance.