The Baby Boomer generation has had a great run in the workforce. For years, they carried American and International business forward. But now… It’s finally getting time for this generation of workers to move on to the next phase of their life.
Alaska and West Virginia hold the record for the lowest retirement age at 61, while Massachusetts, Hawaii, and South Dakota have the highest retirement age at 66. But before crossing the finish line and riding off into the sunset there’s one last work event they can’t miss: the retirement party. Beyond being a celebration of their hard work and commitment, it’s the last get-together these employees will share with their co-workers.
As an event organizer, you should make sure to assemble an unforgettable retirement party. I’ve compiled a list of slogans and taglines to help retirement parties be more memorable and meaningful.
- Retirement Slogans
- Retirement Party Slogans
- Funny Retirement Slogans
- Retirement Taglines
- Retirement Quotes
- Retirement Party Sayings
- Retirement Cake Sayings
- Retirement Slogans For Banners
- Retirement Mottos
- Retirement Captions
- Teacher Retirement Slogans
- Nurse Retirement Slogans
- Engineer Retirement Slogans
- Boss Retirement Slogans
- Ideas For An Unforgettable Retirement Banner
- Finally Free From Nine To Five.
- Bidding My Fulfilled Goodbye To The Corporate World.
- No More Work-Life Balance, Just Pure Life.
- Beyond The Corporate World, There’s Life.
- Hard Work Pays Better Retirement Days.
- Once Hired, Now Retired.
- This Time, Work On Yourself.
- It’s Never Too Late To Live Your Life.
- Signing Off From Work… Forever!
- Life Begins At 60.
- Be Your Own Boss, Reschedule Your Life.
- Have Fun Slacking.
- Work On The Best Things Life.
- The Moment You’ve Been Waiting For.
- Make The Most Out Of Life.
- Take Life Matters In Your Hand.
- Embrace A New Beginning.
Retirement Party Slogans
Make retirement parties memorable with these slogan ideas.
- Cheers To Years Of Fulfillment.
- Feast On The Taste Of My Success.
- The Table Is Now Open For Retirement.
- Raise A Toast For A Lifetime Day Off.
- Enjoy Life Beyond Business Hours.
- Drunk In Freedom, Sober In Life.
- Take A Break, Then Break The Bank.
- Be The Boss Of Your Own Party.
- Celebrate The Life You Earned.
- Nothing Tastes Better Than Life Fulfillment.
- Work Is Over, It’s Time To Have Fun Forever!
- Party Like There’s No Work Tomorrow.
- Make It Your Duty To Be Happy.
- Let This Party Mark The Day You Spark.
Funny Retirement Slogans
- Sign Off From Work Forever.
- My Permanent Leave Starts Today.
- I hope you contributed to that 401k match.
- Get Off The Tension Roller Coaster, Ride On The Pension!
- Pajama Day All Day And All Week.
- Never Looking Forward To Holidays Again.
- Time To Say “Kids, I’m Home For Good!”
- In Absence Of Work, There’s Presence Of Life.
- Age Backward, Look Forward.
- Welcome to the fourth quarter of your life. Enjoy it until the clock runs out.
- Make The Most Out Of Your Last Pay Check.
- Life Is Calling.
- It’s Time To Spend Your Savings!
- See Where Life Takes You From Now On.
- Wake Up To New Beginnings.
- Explore Beyond Your Comfort Zone.
- Enjoy The Rest Of Your Free Time.
- Time To Empty Your Bucket List.
- Pay Yourself Well.
- Make More Mistakes.
- Too Tired To Not Be Retired.
Looking for retirement taglines? Check these out!
- Live meaningfully from now on.
- Find your purpose beyond your career.
- Great things happen when you focus on yourself.
- Leave wiser, live younger.
- Go beyond your schedule.
- Do what you want. It’s your call now.
- Life begins when you cease to work.
- Live with no regrets.
You Might Like: 300+ Human Resource Slogans that Transform Your Team Image
- Blood, sweat, tears, and a lifetime of freedom from stressful careers.
- Live as you wish.
- Spend your time, and save your memories.
- Don’t count the days, just live through them.
- Unleash your desires in life.
- Enjoy life to the fullest.
- Find fulfillment beyond work.
- “Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.” —-Will Rogers
- “Retirement is like a long vacation in Las Vegas. The goal is to enjoy it to the fullest, but not so fully that you run out of money.” —Jonathan Clements
- “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” —Bill Waterson, Calvin & Hobbes
- “Living each day as if it were your last doesn’t mean your last day of retirement on a remote island. It means to live fully, authentically, and spontaneously with nothing held back.” —Jack Canfield
“Retirement’s the most wonderful thing. I get to enjoy all the things I never stopped to notice on the way up. After an extraordinary life, it’s time to enjoy my retirement.” —Patrick Macnee
- “I found out retirement means playing golf, or I don’t know what the hell it means. But to me, retirement means doing what you have fun doing.” —Dick Van Dyke
- “Retirement is a time to do what you want to do when you want to do it, where you want to do it, and how you want to do it.” —Catherine Pulsifier
- “A thriving new beginning can be and should be a time for amazing engagement, growth, connections, contributions, and amazing possibilities.” —Lee M. Brower
- “For many, retirement is a time for personal growth, which becomes the path to greater freedom.” —Robert Delamontague
- “Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.” —Fred Rogers
- “Don’t act your age in retirement. Act like the inner young person you have always been.” —J.A. West
Retirement Party Sayings
Feel free to use these sayings as a part of your message.
- Memories never retire.
- Decades may pass, but your impact on the company will last.
- When the party is over, your new journey begins.
- The sea of waving hands you see has cried, knowing you’re finally free.
- A dedicated life in work deserves a day of dedication someday.
- We will forever cherish the years of growth we shared with you.
- Your hard work deserves a toast.
- When the sun retires, the party begins.
- Take time to celebrate the difference you make.
- Embrace the joy of life beyond your dreams.
- We are beyond thankful to work with you.
- Your efforts will never go to waste.
- Enjoy every second of your retirement.
- Retiring means partying without worrying about work.
Retirement Cake Sayings
Summarize the sweet moments of a career with these sayings.
- Make your slice of freedom count.
- There’s nothing sweeter than the taste of fulfillment.
- Your dedication deserves the best cake.
- Through bitter times and sweet moments, you were there.
- A bite of new beginnings.
- It’s time to work on your happiness.
- Work was never a piece of cake, but you deserve a slice of it.
- Retire and enjoy life with a cherry on top.
- You will always have a slice of our success.
- Congratulations on your life-long vacation.
- Live and make bittersweet memories with your loved ones.
- Every layer is a whole new experience.
- Enjoy every moment, one slice at a time.
- Bake a fun memory every day.
- We celebrate your service towards the end.
Retirement Slogans For Banners
- Weekdays Feel Like Weekends Now.
- It Starts To Feel Like Friday Everyday.
- Sign Up For The Best Moments In Life.
- Wake Up To Stress-Free Mornings.
- It’s Never Too Late To Be Young Again.
- Life Is Not A Chore, So Do More!
- Enjoy The Pleasures In Life With No Guilt.
- Make It Your Duty To Make Yourself Happy.
- The Best Things In Life Are Unplanned.
- Relax, Unwind, And Enjoy Your Peace Of Mind.
- Leave For Good, Live Better.
- Take It Easy From Now On.
- Your Next Endeavor Awaits.
- It’s Time To Come Home.
- Cheers To Endless Coffee Breaks!
Are you looking for mottos to live by when you retire? This list is for you.
- When dreams have finally come true, it’s time to live for real.
- One finds truth when they start lying around the house.
- It takes hard work to live a jobless life.
- I wonder, I wander, I ponder.
- There’s more to life to make the most out of.
- Always think outside the calendar.
- Count blessings, not the days.
- Keep living.
- If you lost your purpose, find it after work.
- Time will pass, and wheels will turn. Spend time outside and find ways to learn.
- Let your feet lead you to where you should be.
- Life is a routine: when things don’t work out, work your way back in.
- Start doing the things you love.
- Be your best priority.
- Make every moment a rewarding experience.
Post your favorite memories online with these captions.
- It’s time to have fun after years of “job well done”.
- Wondering what’s next is my new daily routine.
- There’s so much more left to explore.
- Never retiring my mind.
- It’s time to chase the dreams you had to set aside.
- The pressure of life is now past behind me.
- There’s nothing more fulfilling than fully living a life fulfilled.
- It’s time to learn more about myself.
- And suddenly, it’s like living again in my teenage years.
- I will never get tired of retiring from work.
- My passion doesn’t end in terminated contracts.
- Life goes on beyond blue collars and work calls.
- This time, I make my own schedule.
- It feels like I’m running out of time when I get plenty of free years ahead of me.
- I will never retire from getting a better life.
- Do your best today so you can live a better life tomorrow.
Teacher Retirement Slogans
Teachers change lives. Remember each teachers legacy with these slogans.
- Life Is Taught Beyond The Classroom.
- Molded Professionals, Now Time To Mold My Life.
- What’s a fulfilling career multiplied by 35 years of service? It all adds up to a comfortable retirement.
- Everyday Is A Learning Experience.
- The Hearts You Taught Will Not Forget You.
- This Time, Teach Yourself To Dream.
- Live The Way You Taught.
- You taught 10,000 students to read.
- Keep on inspiring.
- Inspire Yourself As You Inspire Others.
- After Opening Minds, It’s Time To Close Your Door.
- Awaken Your Dreams.
- You trained future doctors, teachers, and construction workers. Congratulations!
- Touch Your Soul.
- Only You Matter Today.
- Every Day Counts.
- Explore And Live More.
- Learn From Life.
- You Made A Difference.
- Know Yourself.
Nurse Retirement Slogans
After spending 40+ hours a week taking care of patients, it’s time to finally take care of yourself.
- Cheers To A Heartfelt Career!
- Come Home Safely Forever.
- Save Yourself From A Boring Life.
- Nurse Your Own Growth.
- No more sponge baths for patients. You get them instead.
- Nurture Your Life After Work.
- Count The Days You Cared.
- Nurse yourself into retirement.
- Treat Yourself Everyday.
- It’s Time To Shift To A Carefree Life.
- This Time, Put Yourself First.
- Enjoy Your Well-Deserve Rest.
- A Breath Of Free Life.
- Your Life Is In Your Hands.
- Live Your Life For All You Care.
- Nurse Your Desires In Life.
Engineer Retirement Slogans
These slogans are dedicated to retired engineers.
- Your Legacy Has Been Built.
- Live Life Beyond Your Walls.
- We’ve upgraded your operating system to retired.
- Be The Pillar Of Your Joy.
- Build A Life On Your Own.
- This Time, Create Memories.
- Live From Scratch.
You Might Like: 271+ Candy Shop Advertising Slogans and Taglines You’ll Love
- Explore Where You Once Built.
- Build A Lifetime Worth Of Legacy.
- Keep Figuring Life Out.
- Be inventive during your time off.
- Live A Phase In Your Own Pace.
- Engineer Of Life.
- Take Your Path To Freedom.
- Nothing Left To Calculate.
- Live Without Measure.
Boss Retirement Slogans
Here’s a list of retirement slogan ideas for an outgoing boss.
- Lead Your Life Spontaneously.
- Your Legacy Remains.
- Live The Happiness You Earned.
- Retire And Pursue Your Desires.
- You built the foundation of this entire company.
- It’s Time To Step Down.
- Your Name Will Echo In Their Minds.
- Greatness Remembered In Every Generation.
- This Time, Light Your Torch.
- It’s Time To Unwind Until The End Of Time.
- Find Yourself At The End Of The Day.
- Life Is Winning, Celebrate It.
- Everything Is Worth It.
- Fulfill A New Goal Every Day.
- Be Your Own Direction.
- Live The Way You’ve Always Wanted.
Ideas For An Unforgettable Retirement Banner
Aside from using lavish decorations, you can make a retirement banner unforgettable by adding a personal touch.
- Use The Retiree’s Infamous Lines. Remember the line the retiree always quotes and use it as a slogan for the banner. Choose the one that made the most impact in everyone’s lives and make it a theme for tribute messages.
- Put your cherished pictures together. Tell a story you shared with the retiree through the pictures that you took in the past. A collage helps bring back so many memories for everyone that it will turn the party into a nostalgic moment.
- Reflect the retiree’s personality in the theme. As I’ve said, personal touch will elevate the look of a retirement banner. Use a theme that is reminiscent of the retiree, whether it’s their favorite color, hobby, or season. Make it all about them.
Isn’t it exciting to think about not going to work on a Monday morning? After dedicating more than half your adult life being clocked in at work… it’s time to discover the other options this life holds. I hope the retirement party your planning is pulled off without a hitch.