A dinner date with your partner on a cold Friday evening is a memorable way to turn the romance all the way up to 11. It may be a simple idea to spend time with your soulmate, but the conversations that you have over food and drink are turn into memories that last a lifetime.
If you want to commemorate a dinner date on social media here are some quotes and captions you can use. Share the love with your friends and followers below.
Romantic Dinner Date Quotes
- “A first date should be intimate. So I’d choose a nice dinner somewhere cozy, not too crowded, with good wine” – Kit Harington
- “There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves.” – Tom Wolfe
- “Spending time with someone you love is best done by candlelight” – unknown
“When every night is a candlelight dinner, how could Feb. 14 only be our Valentines Day?” – Nikitha JR
- “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me” – Sarah Bernhardt
- “Friday night is our date night. We really carve out time for each other” – Karen Kain
- “I want to date you near the beach. Look you into the eye. Drink red wine slowly” – Azhar King
- “To the man who knows what makes the perfect date night” – Kim Harrison
- “My perfect date night will be: in the middle of the night, I wanna hug you tight. We count stars and our 2AM talks, some jokes, and fights, for the whole night” – Her Story
- “Date night is important, even if it’s going to Schlotsky’s” – Brad Paisley
Dinner Date Captions With Husband
Make your husband feel the love with these caption ideas.
- I’ll gladly walk the way to your heart with a plate.
- Craving for extra sweetness super satisfied!
- I will never get tired doing this until we’re old and grey.
- You are the fork to my spoon.
- This night couldn’t be as dashing as my handsome date.
- I’d always stick to my man’s steak.
- My kind of rest is having dinner dates with you for the rest of my life.
- Nothing’s more handsome than a hubby who can cook.
- I can’t help but feast my eyes on you.
- You’re addicting like this red wine.
- I’d probably dream about this dinner date for the rest of the week.
- Cheers to the love that constantly goes deeper as time passes by!
- After a tiring day to my own axis, I’m glad to come home to my real homie with lots of food and kisses.
Romantic Dinner Captions
- When I’m with you, I could eat a plate or two.
- I was reminded again how butterflies feel like.
- Your sight gives me more appetite to live.
- You sate me in every way.
- Let’s dance in the dancing candlelight and remind ourselves that our love will last.
- You know being with you gives me peace, but you’re always so extra that you prepared my comfort food!
- My favorite person cooked my favorite food.
- The apple to my pie, my lifeline for a lifetime.
You Might Like: 201+ (Formal and Funny) Diner Party Captions and Quotes for Groups
- I’d trade the world to dine with you.
- I love how your eyes light up whenever you talk to me.
- You are what it takes to have a perfect date.
- If you are a dish, you are a heavenly cuisine that my sinning tongue would worship.
- I conspired with the moonlight to highlight your beauty tonight.
- Being with you is like breathing champagne: It’s intoxicating, but I’d indulge in your presence all over again.
- You are spring itself. You gave life to these wilting flowers as your love fed my soul.
- The aroma of your presence completes my dining experience.
- I wouldn’t ask for more than your love.
Date With Husband Quotes
- “Life is meant to be shared.” – Anonymous
- “Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.” —Anthony Robbins
- “I want to hold hands and waste friday nights with you.” -Anonymous
- “One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.” -Anonymous
- “Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.” -Anonymous
- “There is always madness in love. But there is always some reason for madness.” —Friedrich Nietzsche
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” —David Viscott
- “We are most alive when we are in love.” —John Updike
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —Nora Ephron
- “So glad I said ‘yes’ to this one!”
Date With Wife Captions
Looking for captions that would make her feel like a queen? This list is for you.
- We almost missed our reservation because I got lost in my wife’s eyes.
- Even on the hardest and most insignificant days, I’ll eat your favorite food with you.
- Just look at her, she’s a work of art.
- The wind blows her away without her knowing she blows my mind everyday.
- Her hands fit so perfectly with mine that I can never let her go.
- I’d drop anything on my plate for a picnic date with you.
- I can still remember how you melted my heart the first time I saw you in this park.
- I can’t stop stealing glances at my wife. She stole my heart.
- I’ve been worshiping her footsteps all day.
- Her eyes are tinted with sun rays.
- How can she be a blessing in disguise when I can see heaven in her eyes?
- Took her out for ice cream because she melts my heart seamlessly.
- Just like when we were teens.
- Her love keeps me young.
Date Night Captions
Nothing’s more refreshing than an intimate date night after a tiring work week.
- The candles know I’ve been wishing for you all my life.
- You’ll always be more sparkling than the stars above. In my heart, you always shine!
- I told the moon about you.
- I made sure the moon is full tonight so you can see how beautiful you are in my eyes.
- I can still feel the warmth of your head on my shoulder.
- You’re my best view.
- I’ll walk with you through the darkness.
- I stared at the stars in your eyes and wished that someday, you’ll be mine.
- I can’t wait to take you home.
- I’d rewind this unwinding moment with you.
- Let’s go out unplanned.
- Let our fate take us wherever tonight.
- Let’s sneak out just like the old times.
- Count the stars with me?
- I’m pretty sure the stars envy us tonight.
Dinner With My Love Quotes
- “If you want to stay married, keep dating your spouse” – Andy Traub
- “The way I look at you is the way I look at the waiter when he’s bringing food to our table.” -Anonymous
- “Dinner is a great first date. Don’t believe that stuff about girls not wanting to eat on a first date– sharing a romantic meal is so sexy.” —Carmen Electra
- “A first date should be elegant. In comfortable surroundings. A place with excellent food, where you can talk easily and get to know each other.” —Oleg Cassini
- The perfect date is the one where anything and everything goes wrong, but at the end of it, all you want is to see them again.” —Dylan O’Brien
You Might Like: 171+ Happy Spring Wishes and New Beginning Quotes (Copy + Paste)
- ”Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”—Oprah Winfrey
- “I want to be with you until my last page.” -Anonymous
- “There is just no comparison between having a dinner date with a man and staying home playing canasta with the girls.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” —Zora Neale Hurston
- “There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves.” —Tom Wolfe
Romantic Lunch Date Captions
Lunch made extra sweeter.
Why wait for dinner? Here are some romantic lunch date caption ideas.
- Never too late for breakfast nor too early for dinner.
- Nightlight or daylight, it will always be the best when great food is shared with you.
- Sunshine came from the radiance of your smile.
- This moment is worth relishing.
- I’d always meet you in the middle.
- I will never get tired taco-ing about anything with you.
- The L in Love and Lunch is LASTING happiness with my soulmate.
- Being with you is as refreshing as a cucumber juice.
- Breakfast in bed, just in time you wake up, sleepyhead!
- There’s love in lunch breaks.
- I don’t know why lunchtime reminds me of you.
- A time with you is the break that I need.
- I love spending time with you in the middle of the day.
- The sun can never brighten my mood the way a lunch date with you does.
- A lunchtime with you felt like a lifetime of loving you.
- This burger is not any bigger than my love for you.
- That tiny pause in the day to take you on a lunch date makes a difference.
- Lunch is more fulfilling because you’re there to fill my being.
Captions For Date With Girlfriend
Make her heart flutter with these caption ideas describing a date with her.
- I’m still mesmerized by your beauty.
- Every day literally feels like Valentine’s Day with you.
- Let’s go date forever and until eternity.
- How did I get so lucky to win this girl? I love you in all possible ways.
- You’re the art I’ll always look for in every museum.
- Just so you know, I can’t stop thinking about you after our date.
- You’re the butter to my bread.
- I captured all these butterflies so you can’t get me out of your head.
- Your smile is worth every thought I put on this date.
- Still can’t believe this goddess graced me with her presence today.
- When you shared a drink with me, I thought of sharing my life with you for eternity.
- Finally, everything I imagined has come to reality.
- You’ve always been a dream to me.
- I don’t mind being sick if your laughter would be my medicine.
- Every time I spend time with you, I’m reminded of how fortunate I am in life.
- Holding your hand like this felt so right.
- Took my girl to a special place because she holds one in my heart.
- You got me tangled in your beauty.
- Going out on dates with you is my favorite vice.
Caption For Date With Boyfriend
- You know exactly how to flatter me, darling.
- This man is sweeter than honey.
- Relationships are 50-50: He pays the bill and I make myself pretty.
- I love telling our love story over champagne glasses and rich pastry.
- Food, wine, candlelight, and my man by my side.
- Of all the fancy restaurants in the world, I would choose to dine with you.
- I crave moments like this with you.
- The butterflies in me keep fluttering crazily.
- My ‘yes’ is worth it.
- Yours, mine, ours. I could do this for hours. —Muni Long
- My man is the architect of my smile.
Anniversary Dinner Captions
Celebrate your anniversary with a nice dinner and a well-captioned memory.
- It’s been a year of asking each other where to eat.
- __ years/s and not an inch of my love has changed for you.
- The oozing flavor of steak reminded me of how lucky we found each other.
- What a wonderful whirlwind it’s been! Just like how beautiful our candle-lit setup is.
- A year goes by a blur yet you still sate my soul like no other.
- Cheers to more smiles and tears!
- I already lost count of the meals we had together.
- Meals with you just keep getting better.
- No one satisfies me like you do.
- A year with you felt like a week of dinner dates.
- Forever hungry with you.
- It’s been a year and I still crave your love.
- Keep the plates flying, darling.
Funny Date Night Captions
Make your date laugh with these witty captions.
- The plate is on me.
- My wallet didn’t work out for nothing.
- No sharing of food, I can’t share you to anyone either.
- Wake me up when the spending ends.
- I saw you tip the waiter 20%. That’s hot.
You Might Like: 175+ Food Delivery Slogans and Quotes that Improve Customer Tips
- I can go on and on about how you made my life better and how you make me whole but you already know that, so let’s proceed to eat!
- We could be in our pajamas eating popcorn and I’d still think this is the best date ever!
- “Standing close to her to make sure she doesn’t fall off her crown.”
- You cannot spell ‘Menu’ without ‘me’ and ‘U’.
- I’ll take you to Paris with a bite of steak and a peck of a kiss.
- You can steal my heart and my pizza too.
- She’s a ball of sunshine that makes me want to get out of bed at night.
Taking the time to show your partner how much they mean to you makes a difference in the relationship. Consistency is always the key, and if you keep dating them and taking time to nurture the relationship, you’ll grow closer with each year and decade together.