A slice of watermelon is not only a refreshing fruit for the summer, but with the vibrant red colors it’s the ideal Instagram food. Even if you live in the Midwest, watermelon is one of the fruits you can grow in a garden in the backyard to be enjoyed near the end of summer.
In this blog post, I share the 300 all-time best captions and quotes about watermelons I could find. Whether you’re indulging the fruit fresh or making delectable candies and desserts out of it, you’ll find a captivating idea here.
- Watermelon Captions
- Watermelon Quotes
- Funny Watermelon Captions
- Summer Watermelon Captions
- Watermelon Hashtags
- Watermelon Puns
- National Watermelon Day Captions
- Watermelon Captions for a Baby
- Funny Watermelon Quotes
- Watermelon Quotes for Summer
Enjoy this list of caption ideas for your slice of watermelon.
- Some watermelons are meant to be shared. Not the one I’m currently slicing tho.
- Everyone gets the best part of this watermelon!
- Watermelon you’re doing, I’ll support you.
- Love is the color of a ripe watermelon slice.
- I’m still mind blown by the fact that I’m eating and drinking this fruit simultaneously.
- My favorite shape is a freshly-sliced juicy watermelon.
- A refreshing sight I could stare at forever is a slice of watermelon on a hot summer day.
- There’s comfort in a bite of watermelon that I can’t find in a shot of whiskey.
- Slice the day!
- He filled my pocket with watermelon seeds, and I never felt so loved.
- A dozen watermelon slices will keep me from fainting under the sun.
- This summer is so hot I think I need a bite of watermelon every minute.
- A bite of watermelon will quench your thirst and sate your hunger.
- Enjoy a smooth summer with a watermelon smoothie!
- Have a splash of fun in every slice of watermelon.
- Only thirst for not being thirsty with this watermelon smoothie.
- Water is more refreshing with melon next to it.
- Keep spitting seeds until you run out of watermelon slices.
- Words are so sharp they cut through a watermelon faster than knives.
- A perfect day for me is cutting through a watermelon with no seeds in it.
People love watermelon so much that you can feel them craving it in this list:
- “It’s watermelon weather. That summer kind of weather. When people get together and sing.” —Guy Webster
- “If you focus only on the seeds in a watermelon, you missed the sweetness of the meat.” —Wally Amos
- “Two watermelons cannot be held under one arm.” —Turking Proverb
“All I want is a ravishing watermelon titillating my tongue beyond the point of no control.” —Nikhil Parekh
- “There were happy days with watermelon and sad days with whiskey” —Lewis Nordan
You Might Like: 200+ Funny Banana Captions and Quotes that Make You Smile
- “That’s all right if you’ve got a watermelon. Never let the seeds stop you from enjoying the watermelon.” —-Jo Sterling
- “And what’s more, watermelon needn’t just be enjoyed as a sweet snack. It works well in dozens of recipes, sweet and savory.” —Gordon Rock
“The inside of a watermelon should display good, crisp red flesh. Melons should not be mealy and water-soaked.” —-Lonnie T. Lynch
- ‘One of the most adulated fruits at the vendor’s imperiously embellished establishment was the relished watermelon.” —Nikhil Parekh
- “In China and Japan, watermelon is a popular gift to bring to a host.” —Katie Potter
Funny Watermelon Captions
I can’t help but laugh while thinking of these caption ideas.
- If I was a gun, I’d have watermelon seeds as my bullet.
- I thought watermelon starts with “W”. It actually starts with “Aaaah”
- I could make a roof out of watermelon rinds by now.
- I’m a Cinderella riding on a watermelon carriage.
- Water you gonna do with a melon?
- Can you SMELLon the refreshing watermelon?
- Eating watermelon on a summer day is like having an edible fridge in your mouth.
- Share happiness with watermelon slices.
- When there’s watermelon, knives are my hand’s best friend.
- A perfect summer getaway comes with a whole watermelon.
- I’m only picky when there’s a seed in my watermelon.
- I don’t need anything but giant scoops of watermelon.
- Every watermelon bite has an ounce of my love for summer.
- If I’d get paid every time I eat watermelon, I’d still be poor because I’d spend all of them on watermelons.
- Watermelon is life. It literally has water in its name.
- It’s okay to fail. It only means there’s still a mouth for watermelon.
- I could live on an island with only a watermelon in my hand.
- You can steal my heart instead of my watermelon.
- At this rate, watermelon seeds wouldn’t even be surprised if they got inside my mouth again.
- Have a refreshing break with a fresh watermelon shake!
Summer Watermelon Captions
Getting ready for summer already? Share any of these captions on Instagram.
- My breath smells like watermelons now.
- Cheers to more watermelon slices in sun-kissed moments!
- I can’t wait to wear a watermelon swimwear to the beach!
- The sun can’t be hot enough for me because I always eat a watermelon treat.
- A fraction of my day is just me taking time to eat my watermelon slices.
- Swimsuit, tan lines, and watermelon slices.
- A watermelon a day keeps the rainy summer away!
- A world without watermelon is a place of melancholy.
You Might Like: 230+ Breakfast Captions for Instagram You’ll Love
- I can’t imagine a summer without watermelon treats.
- Watermelon treats are best paired with summer bliss and great memories.
- My taste buds love drowning in watermelon juice.
- Happiness looks like a seedless watermelon.
- I deserve a delightful slice of watermelon.
- She’s beaming with delight every time she takes a bite of a watermelon.
- I sometimes prefer a tangy watermelon over a juicy tangerine.
- I honestly wouldn’t miss a watermelon summer for anything.
- My tongue can only think about the refreshing taste of watermelons.
- Even the sun would sweat for a watermelon slice.
- Smile like a slice of watermelon rind!
- I’d reach for the sun and ride with the waves for a watermelon kind of bliss.
Here’s a list of unique hashtags for you.
Check out these witty puns I thought of while binging on watermelons.
- Watermelons can’t die. It has life in it.
- Watermelons taste crazy. They’re out of their rinds!
- What do you call someone who always eats watermelons when they’re sad? A melon-cholic person.
- Don’t let a watermelon drive. They’ll look at the traffic light and think they’re meant to go for the red.
- Melon drank water so much it became one.
- Watermelons are so clumsy they always get sliced when they use a knife.
- I can’t understand Melon. Water she talking about?
- Melon never gets thirsty. She always have water with her.
- “Can I get a slice?” My half brother, Watermelon, asked.
- Melon was born in October. I guess that’s make her a water sign.
- Watermelons love summer. They juice get so excited for it!
- Watermelon is pregnant again. She must have a lot of seeds.
- Watermelon is not that talkative. She seedless in the meeting yesterday.
- If Melon was working on a restaurant, he’d be a water.
- I wonder what Water’s perfume is. He always smelon refreshing.
- A jobless watermelon came to me yesterday and asked, “I’m trying to start a business. Do you know where I can get seed money?”
- What does Watermelons say when they’re alone? “Me Lonely.”
- “Watermelon, I wish you were seedless.” He replied, “What? What did you seed?”
- Do you know what watermelon’s favorite jewelry is? Rindstones
- Watermelon has an exotic animal in his farm. It’s a rindnoceros.
- Watermelons have a third eye. They seeded people.
National Watermelon Day Captions
Don’t sweat on National Watermelon’s Day for captions.
- Grow watermelons on the ground and have a refreshing life. Happy National Watermelon Day!
- Seeded or seedless, you are well-loved. Happy National Watermelon Day!
- Everyone shares a slice of their smile on National Watermelon Day.
- Knives who cut through lemons are sharper than words. Happy National Watermelon Day.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and your watermelon slices!
- It’s okay to have a fresh start again when you need to refresh your life. Happy National Watermelon Day.
- The best way to eat a watermelon is to bury your face in the fruit and let your teeth do the work. Happy National Watermelon Day!
You Might Like: 255+ Syrupy Waffle Captions and Quotes for Breakfast Lovers
- On National Watermelon Day, let’s celebrate the soothing fruit that always gives us a refreshing meal after having a tiring day at work.
- Watermelon is an Augustine berry that will keep you hydrated all year round. Happy National Watermelon Day!
- Watermelon’s low-calorie density makes it a perfect snack to binge on all year round.
- Watermelons make summer a more refreshing season, and we all can’t agree more!
- Have eyes as clear as the day when you eat watermelon every day!
- This summer, take care of your skin from within and binge on watermelons all day!
Watermelon Captions for a Baby
I have a list of caption ideas for babies too.
- Let babies enjoy summer with a nummy watermelon.
- Make messy yet refreshing childhood memories with watermelons.
- My baby is growing like a watermelon–full of life and such a refreshing sight!
- On Halloween, I’ll dress my baby as a watermelon instead of a pumpkin.
- I made a fresh watermelon shake for my baby, and she loved it!
- I can’t believe my baby fits inside this watermelon. Look at her enjoying it!
- My baby is in a cute watermelon jumper. She’s one-in-a melon!
- My kids enjoy picking watermelons in our backyard and snacking on them on a hot afternoon. What a refreshing sight!
- If I could only harvest every watermelon in the world, I’d share them all with you, baby.
- Watermelon bites daily keep my baby healthy!
Funny Watermelon Quotes
Looky for funny quotes? This list is for you.
- “I love watermelons but I believe you got to kill it to eat it.” —-Seargent R. Lee Ermey
- “Watermelon—it’s a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face.” —Enrico Caruso
- “Freelance means I can take watermelon breaks and no one can yell at me.” —Mandy Ashcraft
- “Eating watermelon is really fun. The juice runs down your face. But it’s even more fun to spit the seeds at your sister!” —Katie Potter
“Friends are like melons, shall I tell you why? To find one good, you must have a hundred try.” —Claude Mermet
- “Green Buddhas on the fruit stand. We eat the smile and spit out the teeth.” —Charles Simic
- “I am not a watermelon to take me for granted after testing just a bit of my life.” —-Anonymous
- “Nowadays, I see people chew you up and spit you like a seed from a watermelon and sometimes leave you to rot.” —Rebecca
- “Every part of a watermelon is edible, even the seeds and rinds.” —Katie Potter
- “Life is like eating a watermelon, you know you’re going to get some seeds; just spit them out and take another bite.” —Jeff Steinmann
Watermelon Quotes for Summer
Feel free to use these watermelon quotes for your sun-kissed memories.
- “When one has tasted watermelon, he knows what the angels eat.” —Mark Twain
- “S-melon like salty hair and ocean air.” —Anonymous
- “A watermelon that breaks open by itself tastes better than one cut with a knife.” —Hualing Nieh Engle
- “Life is a watermelon. Pull out the seeds of woe to taste the pulp of joy.” —Sushmitha Sriram Kumar
- “It’s a wonderful fantasy, but it’s not real. It’s just watermelon magic.” —Hope Ramsay
- “Watermelons are the smiles of summer.” —Anonymous
- ‘You live as much in me as water in watermelon.” —Anonymous
- “I’m taking a step in the ripe direction because I’m walking toward the beach.” —Anonymous
- “Watermelon is 92% water and 8% sugar, so it is aptly named, and remained among the most refreshing and thirst-quenching fruits of all.” —Eugene A. Defelice
- “For it’s the sweetheart kissing season, and all the world’s in rhyme when it’s watermelon sweet love telling time.” —Guy Webster
If you wanna fly to the United States for watermelons, consider visiting Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, and Texas because these are the country’s top producers. In 2020 alone, they produced 69% of the total production of the United States which is a total of 38 million pounds from over 100,000 acres of watermelons. Just imagine that amount of watermelons growing each year. Stay hydrated out there!