Grilled, gourmet, dirty and even chili dogs being served from a food truck were the bulk of the nearly 750 votes cast in part 1 of our 2018 top hot dog vendor contest started 2 weeks ago. Today we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two our 2018 Hot Dog Vendor of the Year contest.
We received votes from all over North America, but for this poll we could only select the mobile food vendors with the 10 most nominations. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks and will close it out on Friday, May 4th at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The winning truck or cart will be profiled here at Mobile Cuisine and will hold the title of top mobile hot dog vendor for 2018.
Will our 2017 Hot Dog Vendor of the Year (Natedogs of Minneapolis, MN) retain their title or will we crown a new champion?
This year’s contestants for our 2018 Hot Dog Vendor Of The Year contest are:
- Bulldoggies – Durango, CO @BulldoggiesDogs
- Dave’s Dogs – Champaign, IL @DavesDogsCU
- Frank Gourmet Hot Dogs – Buffalo, NY @FindFrankNow
- Gastros 401 – Providence, RI @gastros401
- Hot Dog Fiend – Chicago, IL @HotDogFiendFT
- Natedogs – Minneapolis, MN @Nate_Dogs
- Tiki Pete’s – Anchorage, AK @TikiPetesDogs
- Victory Dogs – Medford, OR @VictoryDogs
- Willy Dog – Hamilton, Ontario @WillyDogsGTO
- Yeti Dogs – Anchorage, AK @yetidogsak
You can vote for your favorite for the 2018 Hot Dog Vendor Of The Year daily !!!
This Poll is CLOSED. Check back next week to find the results.
The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner.
We use polling software that allows voters to submit a vote once a day, every day the poll is active. If you run into any issues with the software, please let us know immediately so we can make any corrections. If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per 24 hours) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com.