Sometimes, life can get you down. It may seem a bit unfair and downright challenging. In fact, a 2020 survey found that 53% of people aged 18-29 had difficulties motivating themselves. When there’s lack of inspiration, can be easy to feel discouraged. However, you shouldn’t give up on your hopes and dreams without a fight.
When you’re down and out, it’s best to read something that will give you the motivation you need to keep going. It could be from a self-help book or a quote from an inspiring individual. With that said, I’ve got just the words of encouragement you need. Listed below are the most inspiring “you got this” quotes to motivate and dominate the day. Need a kick of inspiration? Scroll down now.
You Got This Quotes
Only compare yourself to who you were yesterday.
- “There’s no secret to getting what you want. You just need to believe you’ll get it.” – Anonymous
- “Only compare yourself to who you were yesterday.” – Anonymous
- “Everyday is a new day to build yourself up. Don’t be content with mediocrity.” – Anonymous
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” – Linda Poindexter
- “You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross
- “If you’ve managed to get out of bed, you can manage anything.” – Anonymous
“Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.” – Mark Cuban
- “It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.” – Dalai Lama
- “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” Christopher Reeve
- “Failure will always be a part of success. It wouldn’t be successful if not for failures.” – Anonymous
- “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou
- “The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want and believe you can have it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“You are a work in progress. Give yourself the space and grace for improvements.” – Germany Kent
- “You have power over your mind?not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” Socrates
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later.” – Bob Goff
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Do things that will make you happy because that’s all that matters anyway.” – Anonymous
You Got This Slogans
- You can do anything you set your mind to.
- Anything is always possible.
- Go for it even when you’re not motivated.
- Keep your head up.
- The only time to look down is in prayer.
- Be stronger than your excuses.
- Life’s an ocean, sail it.
- Be the change you want to see.
- Clear your mind of can’t.
- You’ll succeed, just keep going.
- Break down the limiting walls.
- Life’s short, don’t be lazy.
- Stop dreaming, start doing.
- It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- Keep calm and carry on.
- Do it with passion or not at all.
- If you are sure there is no hope, create it!
- Let success make the noise.
- Old ways won’t open new doors.
- Success comes in cans, not cant’s.
One step at a time.
We Got This Slogans
- Together we’re stronger.
- One team, one dream.
- It’s not about me, it’s about we!
- Dreams and teams work together.
- The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.
- Together we can make things happen!
- We can do this together.
- Hustle and heart set us apart.
- There is no “I” in team.
You Might Like: 115+ Overthinking Quotes That Help You Stop Doubting Yourself
- Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable.
- Work together, dream together.
- A job worth doing is worth doing together.
- Together, you go further.
- Our best is your best.
- I can, but I prefer we do.
- Together, anything is possible.
- We’re united and strong.
- Learn together, earn together.
- Our diversity makes us stronger.
- Together we can go higher.
Funny You Got This Quotes
- “Live each day like it’s your second to the last. That way you can fall asleep at night.” – Jason Love
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra
- “Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.” – Langston Coleman
- “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
- “If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.” – Elvis Presley
- “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
- “When I hear somebody sigh, Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris
“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “I am an early bird and a night owl… so I am wise and I have worms” – Michael Scott
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “Be happy – it drives people crazy.” – Anonymous
- “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” – Maureen Dowd
- “Think like a proton. Always positive.” – Anonymous
- “It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “The key to success is not through achievement but through enthusiasm.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
Enjoy the moment.
You Got This Quotes for Her
- “If you can dance and be free and not be embarrassed, you can rule the world.” – Amy Poehler
- “Women are the powerhouse of this world and no one can deny that.” – Anonymous
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” – Beyonce Knowles
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
- “A woman is already a champion in her own right.” – Anonymous
- “Women are the real architects of society.” – Cher
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “You can never tell women what to do.” – Anonymous
- “I am thankful for my struggle because, without it, I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Alex Elle
- “Strong women don’t have ‘attitudes’, we have standards.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Don’t think about making women fit the world — think about making the world fit women.” – Gloria Steinem
- “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.” – Audre Lorde
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
- “Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice.” – Helen Keller
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “She does not know what the future holds, but she is grateful for slow and steady growth.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
- “I encourage women to step up. Don’t wait for somebody to ask you.” – Reese Witherspoon
- “A woman can be whoever she wants to be.” – Anonymous
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
You Got This Quotes for Him
He’s got this.
- “A great man is hard on himself; a small man is hard on others.” – Confucius
- “Man is what he believes.” – Anton Chekhov
- “To have become a deeper man is the privilege of those who have suffered.” – Oscar Wilde
- “If you want to save the world, save your little corner of the world.” – Naval Ravikant
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- “When there’s an urge to stop, take a breath and keep going.” – Anonymous
- “The inner fire is the most important thing mankind possesses.” – Edith Sodergran
- “Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.” – Franklin Jones
- “But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “What you aim at determines what you see.” – Jordan Peterson
You Might Like: 159+ Resilience Quotes That Encourage You Through Hard Times
- “Progress is made in solitude; profit is made in public.” – Sven Schnieders
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
- “The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” – Samuel Jackson.
- “We need men who can dream of things that never were.” – John F. Kennedy
- “A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.” – George Savile
- “To be disciplined or non-disciplined is a choice you make every minute in every hour of your life.” – Russell Gerald Johnston
- “A man should only be measured by how he treats other people.” – Anonymous
- “Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
- “A quality man is what all men should strive to become.” – Anonymous
You Got This Quotes for Work
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “It’s all about the hustle. Never stop hustling.” – Anonymous
- “You only get one chance at life and you have to grab it boldly.” – Bear Grylls
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “When it comes to work, you gotta put in 110%.” – Anonymous
- “If you want to make it in life, you need to put the hours in.” – Anonymous
- “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “You can have results or excuses. Not both.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act. But a habit.” – Aristotle
- “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” – Karen E. Quinones Miller
- “Think of many things, do one.” – Portuguese Proverb
- “If you have time to whine, then you have time to find a solution.” – Dee Dee Artner
- “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford
- “Luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “In all honesty, work is all the motivation you need to get out of bed.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t start years from now. Start now.” – Anonymous
- “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
- “Light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” -Mark Twain
You Got This Quotes for Students
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
- “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” – Mark Twain
- “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” – BB King
- “There is power in reading books.” – Anonymous
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Making mistakes is all part of learning.” – Anonymous
- “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
- “There is always time to make right what is wrong.” – Susan Griffin
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
You Might Like: 101+ Compassion Quotes that Demonstrate Kindness and Love
- “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” – Frederick Douglass
- “Learning is never done without errors and defeat.” Vladimir Lenin
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The children of today are our hope for the future.” – Anonymous
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” – Mason Cooley
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
- “If you want to change the world, start with reading a book.” – Anonymous
What’s the Meaning of “You’ve Got This?”
Have you ever heard the phrase ‘you’ve got this’ and wondered what it means? Well, that phrase is simply an uplifting statement you can use to encourage yourself or someone else. Essentially you are saying that they can and will succeed in whatever they are dealing with at the moment. For example, I know you can ace this exam! You’ve got this.