Let’s face it. The charcuterie board was built to be shared on social media. The meats, cheeses, nuts, fruits, crackers, veggies, olives and dips can create a unique form of foodie art.
A charcuterie board is designed to gather everything that you want to eat on one plate. From rising to prominence in 15th century French to social media phenomenon, charcuterie has made an impressive and aesthetically pleasing comeback in the social media era.
People love posting artsy photos of charcuterie boards in their feed. Data says nearly a million people have searched for “charcuterie” on Instagram. If you’re looking for a caption or quote to overlay on a photo, here are some ideas you can use.
- Charcuterie Board Captions
- Charcuterie Board Quotes
- Cute Sayings for Charcuterie Boards
- Funny Sayings for Charcuterie Boards
- Charcuterie Board Marketing Slogans
- Charcuterie Board Hashtags
- What can you put on a Charcuterie Board?
Charcuterie Board Captions
Here are some caption ideas for a charcuterie board on Instagram.
- Best way to be together is to eat together.
- We don’t discriminate, we please every palate
- A palette for your palate
- Divided, we choose. Together, we eat
- Diversity is beautiful especially if you can eat all of them
- If you’ll tease your taste buds, make as well please it with everything!
- A buffet but make it french, fancier, and better.
- If I’ll watch avengers assemble, might as well assemble some treats to go with it, right?
- I’d rather count the food present on the board than count the calories my tummy can afford.
- Never too much if you have the board that can carry such.
- Which part is your favorite?
- Salami down, more foods to go!
- Having different favorites doesn’t mean we can no longer share.
- If you don’t know what to eat, get a charcuterie board and put everything you have in mind.
- You can eat everything if you put your mind to it.
- Chew! Chew! Hop on board!
- Guess what I just put in my mouth?
You Might Like: 201+ Epic Sushi Captions and Quotes for More Social Media Shares
- We’ll we ever move on to the main course?
- This is not the main course, yet.
- The best way to play with the knife is to get this board, get any food in your pantry and slice them altogether to assemble the best food party!
- This board looks like me and my friends: Different in our own ways, better in one place.
- Casually surprising my tongue by not looking what I pick to put inside my mouth.
- Charcuterie rhymes with camaraderie for a reason.
- When the food is paired well, you can never say farewell.
- A good board brings all people together and keeps all the memories they make with each other.
- My mom wasn’t sure what I wanted so she got this board and put everything I’ve always loved to eat when I was a kid. Adorably handful, right?
- No broken heart I can’t fix with a board of well-paired mix!
- I tell you, this board is perfect for indecisive hungry people.
- There are five different flavors so I put all of them together!
- You can never miss a moment when there is no food to miss.
Charcuterie Board Quotes
Here are some quotes that famous chefs and celebrities have said about charcuterie boards.
- You have to be a romantic to invest yourself, your money, and your time in cheese – Anthony Bourdain, ‘Medium Raw: A Bloody Valentine To The World Of Food And The People Who Cook’.
- To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living – Anthony Bourdain
- She buttered day-old baguettes to toast, then cracked a few eggs for breakfast sandwiches. Now some cheese. Brie? Emmental? Mmm, smoky onion Cheddar – Amy E. Reichert, ‘The Coincidence Of Coconut Cake’
For less than the cost of a Big Mac, fries and a Coke, you can buy a loaf of fresh bread and some good cheese or roast beef, which you will enjoy much more – Steve Albini
- When the waiter brought the cheese-board, there was a large carrot carved in the shape of a mermaid sitting between the Dolcelatte and the Pecorino – Michelle Lovric, ‘The Undrowned Child’.
- I was one of those. I meddled with dark powers. I summoned demons. I ate the entire little cheese, including the rind – Patrick Rothfuss, ‘The Wise Man’s Fear’
- The cheese must be dolce, not picante, because it would be served with the pears for dessert – Elle Newmark, ‘The Book Of Unholy Mischief’.
You Might Like: 230+ Breakfast Captions for Instagram You’ll Love
- “A corpse is meat gone bad. Well and what’s cheese? Corpse of milk.” – James Joyce.
- The cheese will be served when I want it served, and I want it served now – George R.R. Martin, ‘A Storm Of Swords’.
- Wine and cheese are ageless companions,like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures – M. F. K. Fisher.
I never touch sugar, cheese, bread… I only like what I’m allowed to like. I’m beyond temptation – Karl Lagerfeld.
- I had a bottle of wine, bread, apples, cheese, sausages, and a ferret in a basket beside me, and a cushion to perch on – Robin Hobb
- Art is its own excuse, and it’s either art or it’s something else. It’s either a poem or a piece of cheese – Charles Bukowski
- How can anyone govern a nation that has two hundred and forty six different kinds of cheese? – Charles De Gaulle
- Good cheese, needs good companions – James Beard
- Give me a good sharp knife and a good sharp cheese and I am a happy man – George R R Martin
- Each sort of cheese reveals a pasture of a different green, under a different sky. – Italo Calvino
A cheese may disappoint. It may be dull, it may be naive, it may be over sophisticated. Yet it remains cheese, milk’s leap toward immortality. – Clifton Fadiman
- A meal without cheese is like a beautiful woman who lacks an eye. – Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
- My whole family is lactose intolerant and when we take pictures we can’t say cheese. – Jay London
Cute Sayings for Charcuterie Boards
I’ve got a book about different charcuterie boards you can create. Here are some of the cute descriptions for this snack board.
- Meat and cheese go well perfectly, and so do we.
- If you can’t have it all, have at least one of each of them.
- You are one of a kind.
- Always cheese to be joyful.
- Of all the flavors in the world, I choose you.
- Love comes in shredded cheese, sliced meat, and delectable crackers.
- Taste the world with me.
- Life without you is like a cracker without cheese.
- Might taste different but if it’s with you, the magic stay the same.
- Everything tastes better when we’re together.
- It takes time to find your perfect match, but if it’s on a Charcuterie board, you’d surely find the one for you.
- Perfect chemistry doesn’t only happen in science. Sometimes, it’s on a charcuterie board.
- If only I could put my heart on this board, I would offer it to you.
- I’d serve myself on a charcuterie board because I’m willing to give you everything.
- If things go well, eat food that goes well with each other.
- Don’t be afraid to explore, that’s what your youth is for.
- Chew slowly, take your time.
- This is all that I have, and I would give them all to you.
- Don’t doubt your creativity. Believe in the artist in you.
- If you are what you eat, then you must be delectably amazing.
- Sometimes, the best adventures are experienced on a board filled with everything you’ve ever imagined.
- Daydreams come to life when you have a board filled with amazing flavors in life.
- It’s heartwarming to see one of your favorites gathered on a board that is meant to be shared.
- It’s the thought that counts.
- Savor this moment and the flavor that comes with it.
Funny Sayings for Charcuterie Boards
They say laughter is the best medicine. Treat your followers with silly sayings about charcuterie.
- I could practice social distancing. Apparently, my food can’t.
- Throw everything away but makes sure it’s food and it’s on the board.
- Bring out the board but don’t tell the town about it.
- In queso of emergency, pull the MEATger!
- Don’t settle for less, crave more.
- If you can’t find the perfect date, the board filled with well-paired food will.
- If you can choose, you can be picky
- If there’s more food, there’s still space.
- Olive to see you eat everything.
- Time flies when you got food in your mouth.
- Pigs fly when butchers play dart to put them on the board.
- Sometimes, knives can be sharper than words when you’re hungry.
- If you’re bored, fill the board.
- If you can’t decide where to eat, hop on board!
- Talk when your board is full.
- The only thing that excites me is when it’s assembled aside from avengers.
Charcuterie Board Marketing Slogans
Sell your charcuterie boards with these inviting phrases.
- Everything You Craved
- A Bit Of Everything
- Heaven-Scent Pair For Wine
- Blessed In Every Way, Obsessed In Every Taste
- Deliciously Creative, Creatively Delicious
- Taste Test Feast!
- Paired Well, Good Date
- You Are A Part Of Me
- Taste Every Culture
- Ultimate Board For The Ultimate Midnight Hoard!
- Sneak Some Snacks
- Stress Eat With Cheese And Some Meat
- Anything You Want
- All Flesh, All Fresh
- You Could Never Choose One
- There’s One For Everyone
- Puzzle Your Hunger Away
- Can’t Keep My Hands To Myself
- Where Every Food Has A Story To Tell
- What Food Did You Bring?
- Anything Found In Your Pantry
- Mix And Match, Eat A Batch
You Might Like: 255+ Syrupy Waffle Captions and Quotes for Breakfast Lovers
- No Flavor Will Ever Be Lonely
- Feast For The Eyes
- Pretty For The Eyes, Plenty For The Mouth
- Can’t Get Any Cheesier Than This
- Don’t Have To Take Classes To Be An Artist
- Art And Food In One Board
- Meant For Each Other
- Do You Have An Idea What To Put?
- A Food Museum On Board
- Six Food Types, One Board
- Know Each Other’s Favorites
- Enough To Feed A Town
- There’s Always Food To Eat Next
- It’s Cute When It’s Full
Charcuterie Board Hashtags
What can you put on a Charcuterie Board?
A charcuterie board is a plate of appetizers and artistry. It is usually served before people dig into the main course as it prepares mouths for a bountiful meal with its ability to awaken the taste buds. What, then, should you place on a charcuterie board? Well, for starters, any food you love to eat and looks appealing is fair game. You may arrange the following on your board:
- Meat: Before it became popular, a charcuterie board is meant to display cured meats. Whether it’s pork, chicken, or beef, you may dice them up or arrange them into small slices to delight your carnivorous friends. Personally, I like to add beef jerky to my boards.
- Cheese: Oh to be a board of cheese! This dairy treat cannot be missed on a charcuterie board. You may gather any types of cheese you can find on your pantry and arrange it on your sweet platter of appetizers. Herbed Boursin, Mimolette, Smoked Gouda, Havarti, Blue cheese, and Southern pimento cheese spread are the top picks for the cheese to add more colors and texture to your board.
You Might Like: 200+ Clever Brunch Captions and Quotes to Share on Instagram
- Nuts: If you’d ask me, nuts pretty much go well with both meat and cheese. The nutty flavor will put that extra crunch on every bite that will make your dish more exciting. You can put pistachio, almond, walnuts, pecans, or peanuts on a board.
- Fruits: Treats don’t have to be a guilty pleasure, it can be a nutritious board too! Gather your favorite berries, nicely diced apples, and any fruit your tongue is craving. Fill in the gaps on your board with fresh or dried fruit. Brie and cheddar cheeses complement particularly well with thinly sliced apples.
- Crackers: Crackers are essential when you and your guest start to layer the various flavors on the board. For that slightly extra carb on every bite, slip a number of your favorite biscuits in the space. Be artistic and add various shapes of crackers. Choose crackers that aren’t overloaded with flavor, herbs, or spices so that they don’t detract from the taste of meat and cheese.
- Condiments: These sauces are jams, mustards, dressings, you could dip food for extra flavor. Serve it in a jar and put it in the middle of a board or simply place next to the board itself.
Arranging different foods on a board can be fun once you get the hang of it. It’s an opportunity to be creative and entertain guests. If you plan to assemble a charcuterie board, take note of three things: variety, texture, and taste. Keep all of these in mind and surely, no artistry or food will go to waste!