Anyone fond of pumpkins should visit Illinois. The state yielded 564 million pounds of pumpkin in 2020 alone. That’s a whole lot of pumpkin pie filling.
If you’re about to embark on an annual trip to a pumpkin patch or planning completed an epic pumpkin carving, I have all sorts of caption ideas and quotes outlined just for you. Let’s take a look.
- Pumpkin Patch Captions
- Pumpkin Carving Captions
- Funny Pumpkin Carving Captions
- Pumpkin Patch Captions for Babies
- Pumpkin Patch Captions for the Family
- Pumpkin Quotes
- Pumpkin Puns
- Pumpkin Hashtags
- What Are Some Pumpkin Related Words?
Pumpkin Patch Captions
Feel free to use these caption ideas for your pumpkin patch adventures.
- A place to carve pumpkin-mazing memories with friends and family!
- Bless your eyes with Pumpkin Skies.
- Holloooow, pumpkin!
- Harvest happiness in pumpkin patches.
- The smiles of the children hanging out in pumpkin patches are just priceless.
- The pumpkins here are so humongous my kids can literally play hide and seek!
- I don’t pick patches, the pumpkin chooses me.
- My life is a patch of pumpkin memories.
- Whatcha carvin’, pumpkin?
- The only gourdgeous place I know.
- I love the smell of pumpkin in the air while watching my kids have fun on a gourdgeous field.
- The memories I made in this pumpkin patch will haunt me for good.
- Where you can haunt happiness.
- I love being lost in a pumpkin patch because it’s how I find good memories that last.
- Pumpkin patch feels like a magical place, a wonderland where you can sit on gourds all day.
- Whenever my feet daydream, they always lead me to a pumpkin patch.
- Even my heart knows where pumpkins grow.
- The kid on me would scream in glee whenever I’d visit a pumpkin patch.
- Suddenly, every sign on the road leads to the only pumpkin patch I know.
- No adventure matches the joy of visiting a pumpkin patch in Illinois.
Pumpkin Carving Captions
Wanna show off your carved pumpkin project? Here are some ways to do it.
- Let my heart be your pumpkin where you carve your love flawlessly.
- I told my knife to follow its heart, and it carved your name on a pumpkin.
- Look at this carved pumpkin! It’s missing a tooth!
- My sister just perfectly carved a pair of rolling eyes on a pumpkin. How squash is that?
- Can you believe how gourd I am in this pumpkin carving challenge?
- Let the moonlight highlight the beauty of your carved pumpkin.
- Pumpkin carving is perfect for Halloween because it’s a tricky activity on everyone’s favorite treat!
- Beauty is in the hands of a pumpkin carver.
- I can’t wait to carve the cutest pumpkin this October!
You Might Like: 202+ Cute Cranberry Captions and Quotes for Social Media
- I keep falling in love with carved pumpkins smiling on the street.
- I carved a house from a pumpkin so the ghosts could sleep in it in the morning.
- Carve a pumpkin with a child and watch them carve their life beautifully.
- How can this pumpkin spook me when I’m so hooked on its look?
- I would carve your memory in my pumpkin head.
- This pumpkin looks too sweet. I might just carve a pie out of it.
- Carve your life the way you would with a pumpkin and give it a bit of spice.
- How can life be hollow when you’ve got pumpkins to carve, you know?
- I love how pumpkin carves a sense of creativity in a kid’s heart.
- Even ghosts would sit down with me and carve this pumpkin nicely.
- I carved the life out of this pumpkin to fill it with joyous memories.
- Do witches ever hide in a carved pumpkin?
- Look at these pumpkins carving smiles on everyone’s faces!
- I’m either craving pumpkins or carving faces on ‘em.
- This pumpkin is carved fa-boo-lously!
- Don’t wait for your pumpkin to rot. Carve the art out of it!
Funny Pumpkin Carving Captions
Carve some smiles on your social media following with these pumpkin carving captions.
- Always pumped for pumpkins!
- I can’t gourd you out of my mind.
- Patcha can’t pick one!
- There’s pumpkin in you that I can’t just figure out.
- You are gourdially invited to our pumpkin wedding!
- How is this pumpkin expecting me to pick it up when it’s almost half my size?
- Pumpkins are trying so well to hide on the field but their hair are just sticking out.
- I wish you all the pumpkins in the world.
- Orange you glad to be in this pumpkin patch?
- Pumpkin, spice, and everything squash.
- I guess I could handle a bit of spice as long as it’s pumpkin.
- Do pumpkins ever wonder how they will pie?
- For pumpkins or for gourds, in patches and in kitchen, till death do we pie.
- Don’t smile like a pumpkin who’s trying to be friendly. You’ll just spook them out.
- I don’t mind harvesting pumpkins in the dark. Jack has the lantern.
- I’d dress as a pumpkin on halloween so I can trick them to fill me with treats.
- Whenever I feel broken inside, I just use a pumpkin patch to make me feel better.
- Sometimes, I can tell if this pumpkin is being friendly or is actually trying to kill me.
- She looks like a pumpkin on a carving table.
- Be as sweet as a pumpkin and as brave as a gourd.
Pumpkin Patch Captions for Babies
Here are adorable caption ideas for your little pumpkins.
- Watch our lil’ pumpkin sitting on a giant gourd!
- My sweet pumpkin is growing so fast she’s already climbing on the vines.
- You will always be my pumpkin pie.
- The little pumpkin has arrived!
- Look at my baby having a spooktacular time with the pumpkins!
- The pumpkins look bigger next to my little pumpkin!
- First pumpkin picking with my favorite pumpkin!
- You’re gourd to go, little pumpkin!
- Daddy’s sweet pumpkin is visiting a pumpkin patch today!
- Of all the pumpkins in the world, you’re the sweetest.
- My October baby loves good pumpkin weather.
- Look at my baby’s tiny feet waddling towards a pumpkin patch!
- My sweet baby loves playing hide and seek in the pumpkin patch. I guess this will be a long day.
- Guess which is not a pumpkin in the patch.
- Where’s the pumpkin, baby?
- Who’s mommy’s sweet pumpkin?
- Squash, squash baby!
- A pumpkin patch of cutie pies.
- Where did my little pumpkin go?
- What makes a pumpkin sweet is the smile carved on her face.
Pumpkin Patch Captions for the Family
Ready to visit the pumpkin patch with your family? Here are cute and clever caption ideas.
- Going to a patch to see who’s mom’s and dad’s real pumpkin.
- This family day in the pumpkin patch will haunt my heart forever.
- I grew up visiting a pumpkin patch every holiday and I never grew old since then.
- I’d pray upon the pumpkin goddess to bless every patch with more fruits of happiness.
- Pumpkin patches is a kiss of joy, a haven of family memories in Illinois.
- There’s nothing as bewitching as a pumpkin patch on an October evening.
- Pumpkin patches are a gourd place to make unforgettable memories with your family.
- It makes sense now why we’re family–-We’re a pump-kin!
- My mom and dad are picking pumpkins as if I’m not yet enough.
- I will forever carve this moment in my heart.
- Whenever my family eats pumpkin, we eat it as a patch.
- A family that eats pumpkin together, patches together.
- Pumpkin patches are a great way to catch up with your family.
- My parents can’t lie. I’m the cutest pumpkin in this patch.
- My parents always call me pumpkin. Was I born in the patch?
- This kin is pumped for the halloween!
- Can’t wait to leave this patch with a batch of pumpkin pies!
- Pumpkin patches in October means an exciting family get-together!
Here’s a list of interesting quotes about pumpkins.
- “I will defend pumpkin until the day I die. It’s delicious. It’s healthy. I don’t understand the backlash.” —Anna Kendrick
- “I’d say the first thing you need is… a pumpkin.” —Cinderella
- “Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of a pumpkin.” —Simon Schwarz-Bart
- “I don’t see how a pumpkin patch could be more sincere than this one.” —Charlie Brown
“I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “Sometimes, I wake up in the morning thinking about pumpkin pie.” —Damien Echols
- “Let’s be honest: you can’t celebrate fall without its leading role: pumpkin!” —Rachel Hollis
- “O’ pumpkin pie, your time has come ‘round again and I am autumnrifically happy!” —Terri Guillemets
- “I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin, and crisp sunburnt leaves.” —Ann Drake
- “If you’re ever wondering what to wear, just dress like a pumpkin, you’re good to go.’ —Devendra Banhard
Pick the coolest pumpkin pickup lines from this list:
- Pumpkin joined a carving competition. She totally squashed it!
- Pumpkin, can you patch the salt, please?
- Pumpkin feels so safe in her home because they have so many gourds.
- Pumpkin is getting fat. She must be eating a lot of carves.
- What do you call a pumpkin that guards a door? A security gourd.
- How does a pumpkin greet when it picks up a phone? Hollow!
- What do pumpkins do first in the morning? They squash their face.
- How did Gourd ask for help? “Pump-kin you do this for me, please?”
- Pumpkin is always curious. She always asks me squash-tions.
- Pumpkin had always had an eye on Gourd. She must have a squash on him.
- Pumpkin seems suspicious. She must be one of the spice in our company.
Related Reading: 300+ Best Watermelon Captions and Quotes for Summer
- If pumpkin was a movie, its title would be “the Gourdian of the Galaxy”.
- Pumpkin, don’t be too hard on yourself. You’re already gourd enough.
- Pumpkin and I went to the same school. We’re basically patchmates!
- Where do pumpkins put their dirty clothes? In the squashing machine.
- Pumpkin didn’t cheat on the math test. Just look at her squash paper!
- Pumpkin is always quoting from the Gourd of the Rings.
- Be careful when you carve pumpkins. Remember to gourd your fingers.
- No wonder pumpkins are carved during autumn. We keep falling in love with it!
- Pumpkin carving is so witty I fell for his tricks!
Feel free to use these hashtags when you post your pumpkin stories:
What Are Some Pumpkin Related Words?
Here’s a list of words that come into my mind when I heard the word “pumpkin”:
- Autumn pumpkin
- Pumpkin vine
Pumpkin Patch Names
Here’s a list of name ideas for your future pumpkin patches.
- Autumn Bliss Farm
- The Pumpkin’s Gourdian
- Spice and Squash Farm
- Field O’ Pumpkin
- Orange Yields
- Pumpkin Seats
- Squash More Farm
- Patcha Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Carriage
- Gourdially Yours
- Hello Pumpkin Patch
- Sunkissed Smiles Pumpkin Patch
You Might Like: 200+ Funny Banana Captions and Quotes that Make You Smile
- Pumpkin Daylight Farm
- Moonlight Squash
- Grande Gourds
- Valley of Squash
- Bewitchery Pumpkin Patch
- Peek-a-boo Pumpkin Patch
- The Plumps Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Scenes
- Jack’s Lair Pumpkin Patch
- October Fun Pumpkin Patch
- Heavy Gourds Farm
- Wild Pumpkin Forest
- Midnight Pumpkin Patch
- Cottontail Pumpkin Patch
- Ghost Hunter Pumpkin Patch
- Spook-and-Spice Pumpkin Patch
- Punky Pumpkins
- Goth A Pumpkin
Fall is my partners favorite season. The leaves, the pumpkin spice latte’s, the cooler weather. What’s not to love?
Pumpkins are not just for autumn though. You can enjoy this fruit (and yes it is a fruit!) all-year long. Knowing that it’s an incredible source of Vitamin A, it’s safe to say that you’ll always have a reason to make a dish that includes this ingredient.
Did you find a caption suggestion you liked on this list? I hope you did! If you have more caption ideas, feel free to share them with me on social media. Have a pumpkin-mazing day!