Drugs abuse is a perennial issue that continues to be prevalent in schools and the workplace. In April 2021 alone, 100,306 people died from a drug overdose, which is 28.5% higher than the previously recorded cases in the same year. The increased use of drugs such as opioids, methamphetamine, and cocaine has been evident since the pandemic began. Terrifying news, right?
Now isn’t the time to become complacent in efforts to curb illegal drug use. We must continuously spread awareness about the dangers of drug abuse in schools, the workplace, or youth groups. Here, I present you anti-drug slogans which you can use for any anti-drug campaign.
- Anti-Drug Slogans for Schools
- Anti-Drug Slogans for the Workplace
- Quotes That Discourage Drug Abuse
- Slogans About Drug Awareness
- Slogans about Drug Addiction
- Funny Anti-Drug Slogans
- Anti-Drug Campaign Quotes
Anti-Drug Slogans for Schools
School should be a safe place to learn. Unfortunately, this is the location many youth are first introduced to drug use.
- Peer Pressure Is The Only Pressure That Can’t Make Diamonds.
- Giving In To Drugs Is Giving Up On Your Future.
- One Puff And Poof! You’re Wasted.
- Dreams Don’t Come True In A Sniff.
- It’s Not Pleasurable If It’s Meant To Ruin Your Life.
- See Through The Smokes, It’s Not Good For You.
- If It Costs Your Future, Don’t Pay With Your Present.
- Whoever Told You Drugs Is Fun Lives A Miserable Life Already.
- Drugs Are Not Hearing Aid, You Are Heard Even Without It.
- The Way Out Looks Like The Way In, Be Careful.
- Turn Your Back On Drugs And Face Your Dreams.
- The Only Thing You Should Be Addicted To Is Success.
- You Are Bound For Success If You Are Bound To Not Do Drugs.
- If You Take Drugs, It Will Take Your Life.
- There’s Nothing Pleasurable About Being Miserable.
- Drugs Are Not Friends, They’re Traitors.
- Fight Back, You Can Resist This!
- If It’s Addicting, It’s Not Life-Changing.
- The Future Awaits, Don’t Let Drugs Cloud Your Way.
- If The Mind Is Clouded, The Eyes Can’t See The Future Ahead.
- Getting High Will Only Drag You Down.
- Don’t Be High, Just Say “Hi!”
Anti-Drug Slogans for the Workplace
Here are anti-drug slogans that can be used in the workplace. Whether you work in a manufacturing facility, office, or restaurant these messages are applicable.
- Cope Safely, Don’t Do Drugs.
- Don’t Let Drugs Control You When You’re In Control of Your Future.
- Coffee Can Keep You Awake Too.
- Weed-out Drugs, You’re Successful.
- Weed Less, Work More.
- Aim High but Don’t Be High.
- Be a Workaholic, Not a Drug Addict.
- Consume Working Hours, not Leisure Drugs.
- Drugging for One Time Will Ruin Your Lifetime.
- You Don’t Need To Be High To Cheer Up.
You Might Like: 200+ Uplifting Slogans about Helping the Homeless and Poor
- Drugs Put the Word “Less” Next To Hope.
- Don’t be Insane, Don’t Smoke Mary Jane.
- Too Much Mary Jane Will Drive You Insane.
- Drugs Are Not Dope, They Can’t Help You Cope.
- Be A Hero, Be Drug Zero.
- Save Your Job, Save Yourself.
- Weed Takes Everything You Need.
- Drugs Will Take Your Job If You Want Stop.
- Look For Opportunities, Not Drugs.
- Drug Addiction is Not The Key To Life Perfection.
- Don’t Drug Your Dreams Away.
- Drugs Are Not Your Boss, Don’t Let It Dictate You.
Quotes That Discourage Drug Abuse
Living life as a drug addict is full of pain. Drug use makes pretty much every situation worse, even miserable for those who become addicted. Each of these quotes are intended to prevent drug use.
- “Drug addiction is a self- punishing disease that ruins mental, psychological and physical health.” — Dr. T.P.Chia
- “Drug addiction reduces a man to a mindless and ridiculous thing, and creates social parasites and criminals.” — Dr. T.P.Chia
- “I’ve seen firsthand the terrible consequences of drug abuse. My heart is with all who suffer from addiction and the terrible consequences for their families.” — Columba Bush
- “Drug misuse is not a disease, it is a decision, like the decision to step out in front of a moving car. You would call that not a disease but an error of judgment.” — Philip K. Dick
“Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem. They’re no good at all.” — Kurt Cobain
- “There are only three things to say about cocaine. One, there is no such thing as enough. Two, it will never be as good as the first time. Three, those first two facts constitute a tragedy of expense in ways that can’t be experienced unless you’ve had cocaine. … Your brain will settle into a puddle around your sinuses and you will die.” — Eve Babitz
- “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Happiness is not to be found at the bottom of a bottle or from the tip of a needle; it is not to be found amidst a cloud of smoke or within a sugar-coated pill. If you look for it in these places, you will find naught but despair.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman, British filmmaker and composer
- “All the suffering, stress, and addiction comes from not realizing you already are what you are looking for. “ – Jon Kabat-Zinn, founder of MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction)
“Addiction is a hugely complex and destructive disease, and its impact can be simply devastating. All too often, lives and families can be shattered by it.” – Kate Middleton, member of the British royal family
- “I was in my mid-40s. I was a bulimic, and I realized if I continue with this addiction of mine, I will not be able to continue doing my life. The older you get the more damage it does; it takes longer to recover from a binge. And it was very hard.” – Jane Fonda, American actress and activist
- “I didn’t work or do anything. I wouldn’t go out because I’d have to be in the car for 40 minutes without a drink. That’s all drugs and alcohol do; they cut off your emotions.” – Ringo Starr, English drummer and vocalist
- You should just say no to drugs. That will drive the prices down. – Geechy Guy
- “There’s not a drug on Earth that can make life meaningful.” – Sarah Kane
- “The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction.” – Russell Brand
- “Addiction is like a curse and until it is broken, its victim will perpetually remain in the shackles of bondage.“ – Oche Otorkpa
Slogans About Drug Awareness
People take drugs out of curiosity. Raising their awareness will prevent them from being drawn to an abyss that they may never escape from.
- Starting Early Is Still Too Late
- Nothing Good Ever Happens
- One Puff Is One Step Closer To Death
- Drugs Don’t Help You Cope, They Tie Your Neck With A Rope
- Drugs Don’t Cure Loneliness, They Incur Misery
- Stressed or Depressed, Drugs
- Wonderland Doesn’t Exist, Don’t Fall On The Rabbit Hole
- Don’t Buy Yourself A Health Problem
- Your Brain Is Powerful, Don’t Let Drugs Control It
- Drug Abuse Is Wasting Everything For Nothing
- Turn Your Back From Drugs and Escape Death
- Don’t Cage Your Age In A Time of Rage
- You May Not Be A Helpless Case, But Don’t Live with Hopeless Days
- If You Can’t Turn Back, Get Up and Move Forward
- Learn To Say No, Learn To Let Go
- Living Sober Has More Chances Of Getting Better
- Joy in Joints Is A Scam, Don’t Buy It
- There Is No Joy in Joints
- Drugs Dim The Light That Future Brings
- There Is Danger In Wanting More
- Drug Abuse Is A Cruel, Slow Death
- Trust The News, Refuse Drug Abuse
Slogans about Drug Addiction
- Drugs Are Not An Escape, They’re A Trap.
- Drug Abuse Is The Pleasure You Should Feel Guilty The Most.
- Doing Drugs Is Literally Relaxing To Death.
- You Have Lived Without It, You Can Live Without It.
- Refuse While You Can, Reduce When You Can’t.
- Drug Addicts Always Wish They Knew Better.
- Good Stuff Doesn’t Make Things Worse In A Puff.
- Trust Your Instinct And Don’t Let Smokes Fool You.
- Drugs Tricks A Free Man To Crave Slavery.
- Save, Don’t Enslave.
- M in Meth stands for Meaningless.
- Don’t Puff Your Dreams Away.
- If You’ll Use Drugs, Drugs Will Use You.
- The Best Way To Avoid Drugs Is To Look Away.
- Look Away And Have A Great Day.
- Stay Awake, Don’t Sleep Drugged.
- A Drugged Mind Is A Fooled Soul.
- Don’t Hide, We Can See You.
- You Deserve A Second Chance, Not A Third Puff.
- Fail the Meth Test, Pass Your Math Test.
- Don’t Do Meth, Do Math.
Funny Anti-Drug Slogans
A little bit of humor won’t hurt, right? Here are some slogans that are more light-hearted in nature, but make an important point.
- Chase Your Dreams, Not the Drug Pusher.
- Don’t Puff Away Your Future.
- Drugs Drive You Nuts, Peanut Butter Doesn’t.
- If You’re Hungry, Fry Some Fish, Not Your Brain.
- If You Can’t Run Away, Walk Slowly To A Rehab Center.
- They Said Stay At Home Not Do Drugs.
- Drinking Chemical X Won’t Make You A Power Puff Girl.
- Sober and Sane, Druggies Can’t Relate!
- If It’s Cool, It Won’t Make You A Fool.
- Run Away Like Your Life Depends On It!
- Cocaine Wastes Your Life, Not Thins Your Waist.
- Drugs Is Not Santa, It’s An Unwanted Guest.
You Might Like: 200+ Unique Food Truck Marketing Slogans that Attract a Crowd
- Though Meth Is Crystal, It’s Worth Nothing.
- If You’d Look For Drugs, You’re Looking for A Ruined Life.
- Slip A Roll Of Success Between Your Fingers, Not A Joint.
- Don’t Depend Your Life On Something That Would Ruin It.
- Sniff Once A Day And You’ll Blow Your Chance Away.
- A Higher Rank is Better Than A High Mind.
- A High Mind Has The Lowest Dreams.
- Don’t Live at The Lowest Point Your Life To Be High.
- Free Your Mind The Right Way.
Anti-Drug Campaign Quotes
There are different anti-drug quotes that showcase the hope of people who have plunged into despair because of drug abuse. Here are some examples.
- “At the bottom of every person’s dependency, there is always pain. Discovering the pain and healing it is an essential step in ending dependency.” ? Chris Prentiss
- “I understood, through rehab, things about creating characters. I understood that creating whole people means knowing where we come from, how we can make a mistake and how we overcome things to make ourselves stronger.” – Samuel L. Jackson’s inspiring words to live by when struggling through addiction recovery.
- “The initial journey towards sobriety is a delicate balance between insight into one’s desire for escape and abstinence from one’s addiction.” – Debra L. Kaplan on the balancing act of addiction recovery.
- “Nobody stays recovered unless the life they have created is more rewarding and satisfying than the one they left behind.” – Anne Fletcher on what addicted individuals need to achieve true sobriety.
- “Addiction is an adaptation. It’s not you–it’s the cage you live in.” – Johann Hari
- “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.” – Vince Lombardi on making drug addiction recovery a new habit.
- “At first, addiction is maintained by pleasure, but the intensity of the pleasure gradually diminishes and the addiction is then maintained by the avoidance of pain.” – Frank Tallis
- “Remember just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there.” – Robert Downey
- “Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change it.” — James Lee Curtis on addiction recovery.
- People try drugs out of curiosity, to have a good time, to improve athletic performance, or to escape from stress, anxiety or depression, but all drug addicts are willful victims themselves. – Dr T.P.Chia
- “The drug addict is his own enemy slowly killing himself using drugs as a weapon.” – Dr T.P.Chia
Words are sharper than knives, they say. You never know what message will spark understanding in students and employees. Let’s not give up on our people and constantly remind them of their worth and the dangers of drugs like marijuana, cocaine, and pharmaceutical drugs.