Kindness is contagious, they say. If you’re planning a campaign that supports the homeless or poor in your area, here are some uplifting slogans, taglines and quotes you can use to promote the initiate.
Today’s health crisis has many of us divided but don’t let it take over our humanity. There are pressing issues like hunger, homelessness, and poverty that people are trying to survive during this challenging season.
- Slogans for Helping the Homeless
- Slogans for Helping the Poor
- Homeless Shelter Marketing Slogans
- Homeless Veterans Slogan
- Feed The Homeless Slogans
- Spare Change Fundraising Slogan
- Homelessness Awareness Slogan
- Homeless Shelter Taglines
- Homelessness Quotes
Slogans for Helping the Homeless
In 2020, there are 580,466 homeless people in the United States alone. Here are phrases you can use to encourage individuals to donate or support the homeless.
- It’s the least we can do.
- Make the world a better place; let’s build a home for the lonely days!
- Not every heroes wear a cape; some dress as a carpenter.
- One pillar at a time.
- Spare a sandwich; share a story.
- With helping hands, we can provide shelter.
- The foundation lies in you.
- A home from you is a hope for them.
- Less homelessness is more happiness.
- A penny for a home is a roof under the storm.
- One key; one smile
- Kick less cans; pile more bricks.
- Turn someone’s “I have nowhere to go” to “I have to go home.”
- Secondhand things are someone’s first thing.
- Bake a cookie for a homeless homie!
- Little things matter.
- Be someone’s answered prayer.
- A shelter a day keeps homelessness away.
- With a heart as rich as yours, the world would be a cozier home.
- Let them seek for warmth in your eyes.
- Bring your home to the streets.
Slogans for Helping the Poor
- Be the fortune of the less fortunate.
- The ‘Y’ in fortunately stands for “you-are-a-blessing-to-the-poor”.
- Lift the poor; lift the country
- Opportunities will knock more if you open your door to the poor.
- Rich nutrients for poor patients.
- Poor people are your people, too.
- Make a wish to grant a wish.
- Seeing grateful tears in the eyes of the poor people is a priceless moment; take your chance to witness it while you can.
- A world filled with helping hands is a poor’s childhood wonderland.
- Tap a poor’s tap water and let blessings flow after.
- Your hands are destined for life-changing blessings.
- There’s nothing to lose if you choose to help a poor.
- A pair of feet can go far with the right shoes from a living star.
- The world is clueless about what the poor can do; tell them about it.
- The richest riches of the earth reach the poorest poors by birth.
- Nurture a poor, foster a future.
You Might Like: 101+ Trucking Company Slogans and Taglines from Real Transportation Pros
- The kindness of the world is a poor’s greatest wealth.
- Unleash your creativity in releasing people from poverty.
- The security of the poor is the security of the nation.
- Narrow the margin, let poor people fit in!
- Cast away no outcast today.
- Help alleviate before it’s too late.
- A piece of bread is worth five fishes to a poor.
- Generosity is the cure to poverty; be the doctor.
- If the shoe doesn’t fit, bless a pair of feet
- It takes courage to shake a poor man’s hand but be brave enough to feel their calloused palms and see where that goes.
- Miracles don’t happen everyday unless you decide to make them a habit.
- When poor people look up to the sky, be the angel they look up to
- Kindness pays in life-changing ways.
- You can be the key to their success.
Homeless Shelter Marketing Slogans
- Share a roof and be the proof of today’s humanity.
- Be someone’s pillar today.
- Paint me a picture; Save them a future.
- You got a home in me.
- Do you wanna build a home, man?
- A spare change is life-changing
- Change lives with whatever your garage hides!
- Make camping on the streets feel more like home.
- Bring a brick and bless the weak.
- Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Rebuild.
- Lessen loneliness; lessen homelessness
- They deserve a better place.
- There’s a room for everyone.
- Pass by the streets with lesser homeless people in it.
- Where homeless people go.
- Making home more welcoming.
- It’s not gingerbread house but it’s a sweet home, indeed
- “Finally, you belong somewhere now”
- Don’t worry about the rainy days.
- More than the shade the trees give.
- Better than tree shades and waiting sheds.
- You can come home to us now.
- Nothing to abandon. No one to abandon.
- It’s time to abandon the streets.
- You’re safer with us.
- The roof is closer to your head now.
- Where you truly belong.
- You have a place on earth.
- Feel at home. Be at home.
- Plant a tree. Grow a shelter.
Homeless Veterans Slogan
Veterans have sacrificed so much for the country: there mental and physical health and their homes. Let’s give back to the people who sacrificed everything for our freedoms.
- You have fought enough battles–it’s time for you to rest.
- There will always be a home for you in the land you have selflessly fought for.
- It’s time for us to take care of you.
- You’ve gone to war to save the land; Well spend a worth of war to secure you a home.
- Security goes both ways: you protect the land, we provide your needs.
- No feet that has been buried in the battlefield should be left wandering on the streets.
- We’ll take a part of us to build a home for you.
- Making homes for the brave in the home of the brave.
- The land is your home but you don’t deserve to sleep on its ground.
- You no longer have to risk your life.
Feed The Homeless Slogans
Food security is one the significant challenges of living as a homeless person. Unfortunately, people can live without a home, but they can’t survive long without food or water. These slogans are ideal for food drives.
- It takes a spoonful of kindness to calm a rumbling tummy.
- A mouthful of generosity can feed a thousand tummies.
- Play your part in making the community fed and healthy.
- Care for the people, Food for the people.
- Consume wisely: Eat as much as you need, give as much as you can.
- Feed the homeless, chews kindness
- Sometimes, it’s not the thunder that you’re hearing; it’s the rumbling tummy that waits for a blessing.
- Be always in the mood to donate food.
- Save the hungry with your penny.
- Lit the light of hope by feeding the hungry.
- Don’t just love your neighbors, love greater your hungry neighbors.
- Fill a tummy, feel happy
- The table is now open for kindness
- Nothing’s more fulfilling that filling a grateful tummy.
- A mouth fed is a less mouth to feed.
- Feed rhymes with deed because feeding the homeless is choosing to do things with kindness.
Spare Change Fundraising Slogan
A few coins may not be a lot to you but it can mean the world to folks on the poverty line. Here are slogans you can use for spare change fundraising programs.
- The best way to make a difference is to spare change.
- It takes a few pennies to make a change.
- If we want to see changes, we must spend a little and give the rest back to the homeless.
- One single penny can go a long way.
- Your change, their shelter.
- Make the world hunger-free through your change.
- Your coin can grant a wish.
- If you have a prayer, toss a coin on a fundraising bucket. It may not guarantee a response, but it will answer the prayers of those in need.
- Spare a life from hunger with your change.
- Do you have a change to spare?
- Laughter is the best medicine–it may cost nothing but giving a few coins for it would make a better difference.
- Change doesn’t have to be expensive but it may cost you your priceless possessions such as your kindness, your generosity, your compassion, and your willingness to make a difference.
- Invest in people, regain humanity
- A penny of kindness is a change of heart
- A kind heart that sees your worth no matter what
- Always grateful
Homelessness Awareness Slogan
Homelessness is a generational problem that should not be ignored. We should work together to solutions to this humanitarian challenge.
- The cardboard is not just meant to be read, it’s meant to be helped.
- People wasted ink on cardboard hoping they will be heard. Don’t be blind, be kind.
- No one will sleep on the streets with your cents.
- Streets is never meant to be a home.
- Only buildings should be on the road 24 hours a day.
- Change cardboards into bedsheets.
- Sometimes, staying at home is not a choice, but giving a home can be a decision.
Related Reading: 200+ All-Time Best Black History Month Slogans and Quotes
- No one can ever say that they haven’t seen a homeless person, and that’s the sad part.
- Homelessness is a vast mansion that abandons its residents.
- A home is supposed to be a right, not a privilege.
- People can live anywhere they want but not truly live for free.
- If people will keep ignoring the people on the streets, they will never know what it truly means to have a prosperous homeland.
- A homeland without homes for its people is a ghost town.
- Homelessness is perpetuated by people whose heart is deaf and blind.
- No one deserves to live in a cardboard box under a freeway overpass.
Homeless Shelter Taglines
As long as there are homeless people wandering around the streets, we should not stop building homeless shelters to cater their needs. Here are taglines you can use to make your shelters more welcoming.
- Less people on the road, more shelter on the street.
- A place to call home for a brave wanderlust
- Better beds awaits for you
- You have nothing to worry about now.
- Everything you’ve always deserved.
- Built from kindness, built for you
- Find your way home
- Never home alone
- Where you should be
- Never miss the cold streets again
- Tell us if you need anything
- You’re better off with us
- Finally, a roof!
- Finally, welcome home
- You may put the cardboard down, now
- Someone’s waiting for you at home
- My life was a wandering. I never had a homeland. It was a matter of being constantly tossed about, without rest; nowhere, and never did I find a home. – Jan Amos Komensky
- A castaway in the sea was going down for the third time when he caught sight of a passing ship. Gathering his last strength, he waved frantically and called for help. Someone on board peered at him scornfully and shouted back, “Get a boat!” – Daniel Quinn
Homelessness is not just about having a job or an apartment. Too often homelessness is due to a disordered mind. – Danielle Steel
- After all, a homeless man has reason to cry, everything in the world is pointed against him. – Jack Kerouac
- Before you ignore another homeless person on the street, just remember that that could be someone’s father or someone’s mother and they have a story. – Syesha Mercado
- Most homeless kids are on the streets because they have been forced by circumstances that cause them to think that they are safer there than in any home they once knew. – Jewel
To save a life is a real and beautiful thing. To make a home for the homeless, yes, it is a thing that must be good; whatever the world may say, it cannot be wrong. – Vincent Van Gogh
- There’s no reason someone who has fought for their country should be homeless or jobless. – Chris Kyle
- Seven out of ten Americans are one paycheck away from being homeless. – Pras Michel
- These things become the norm: that some homeless people die of cold on the streets is not news. In contrast, a ten-point drop in the stock markets of some cities is a tragedy. – Pope Francis
- We all, as individuals, can and should act compassionately and charitably. We can volunteer our time, energy, and dollars to help the underprivileged. We can feed the hungry, house the homeless. Most of us feel a moral and ethical responsibility to do so – to ‘do unto others.’ Stephen Moore
- There is a lot that happens around the world we cannot control. We cannot stop earthquakes, we cannot prevent droughts, and we cannot prevent all conflict, but when we know where the hungry, the homeless and the sick exist, then we can help. Jan Schakowsky
There are so many ways to change lives but not everyone is humble enough to sympathize with the less fortunate and do something for them. Helping the poor and the homeless doesn’t always mean contributing money. Something as small as handing out sandwiches and water bottles can go along way to demonstrating care for this at-risk population.