Nothing is as nostalgic as seeing your former classmates gather in one place. If there is one thing I like about reunions, it is the fact that despite your class having grown apart, the friendship remains, and you can still connect with them like the old times. Unfortunately, only 20% to 30% of the class attends class reunions on average.
Looking for ways to encourage more of your classmates to show up? These slogan ideas make graduates feel like they would be missing out. No matter how long ago your class graduated, there is a slogan or tagline waiting for you.
- Class Reunion Slogans
- 10-Year Class Reunion Slogans
- 20-Year Class Reunion Slogans
- 30-Year Class Reunion Slogans
- 40-Year Class Reunion Slogans
- 50-Year Class Reunion Slogans
- Class Reunion Quotes
- School Alumni Slogans
- Funny High School Reunion Quotes
- Class Reunion Taglines
- How Do You Promote A Class Reunion
Class Reunion Slogans
Use one of these slogans on a poster, newsletter, or social media update and watch how many alumni show up.
- Time Will Bind The Bond We Left Behind.
- Let’s Pick Up Where We Left Off!
- When Water Is Thicker Than Blood.
- Your Second Family Awaits.
- Just Like The Old Times.
- Time Flies Fast, Don’t Miss The Flight!
- Take The Path That Leads To Our Batch.
- If The Schedule Fits, So Be It.
- It’s Time To Share A Little Of Ourselves.
- Let’s Catch Up Before We’re Caught Up.
- The Best Times Are Worth Reminiscing.
- Hold The Wine, Let’s Take Our Time.
- See What’s New With Each Of You.
- Pretend Like It’s The First Day Of School.
- Time Can’t Fade The Bond Of Friendship.
- The Best Moments With The Best Class.
- Refresh The Old Times.
- Be A Part Where You’ve Grown Apart.
- The Miles We Missed Concludes Today.
- It’s Time To Look Back.
10-Year Class Reunion Slogans
Celebrate a decade of post-school life with classmates. Here’s a list of slogan ideas for a 10-year class reunion.
- Drink A Decade Of Friendship.
- Face Your Peers After 10 Years.
- Dedicate A Decade.
- Ten years went by fast.
- A Decade Older, A Moment Younger.
- Don’t Miss A Decade Of Bliss.
- Wear A Smile Of Decade.
- Take A Break After A Decade.
- 10 Miles Away To A Decade Worth Of Yey!
- We Are 10x Stronger!
- 10 Years and Counting Smiles.
- Only Time Fades In A Decade.
- A Decade Of Bond Is A Nutshell.
- Spend A Decade In A Night.
- Join The 10-Year Countdown!
- Don’t Miss The First Ten Years.
- Leap The Lapse of Time.
- Run For The Laps Of Fun.
- Make It To The First Decade.
- Catch Up Like It’s Day One.
- Dance Away A Decade Today.
- Hop On The Decade Ride!
20-Year Class Reunion Slogans
Did you know Emerald is the gemstone of the 20th anniversary? Share moments with your classmates with these slogan ideas.
- As Glad As Emeralds.
- Twenty Sweety Memories.
- An Evergreen Bond Goes Back And Beyond.
- Recall, Rewind, Reunite.
- Go Back In Time With A Couple Of Wine.
- Cheers To The Years We’ve Been Through.
- On Twentieth, We Wear Green.
- Capture A Couple Years Of Bond.
- The Second Decade Is Always The Sweetest.
- Live Twice With Us.
- Together Again Like Twenty Years Never Happened.
- Where We Are Now Is Where We Have Been.
You Might Like: 250+ Cooking Class Slogans and Taglines (Real Examples)
- Cheers To Another 10 Years!
- Two Decades Of Nostalgia.
- Skip A Sched For A Reunion Ahead.
- Time Is Well Spent When You Reunite With Friends.
- Two Decades Is Over But Not Our Sleepover.
- Reminisce The Times We Missed.
- A Shade Grayer But A Lot Gayer!
- Jug A Beer On Our Twentieth Year!
- The Greenest Our Bond Has Ever Been.
30-Year Class Reunion Slogans
Congratulations, you are in your third decade! Can you believe how fast the time past? Come together with your classmates with these slogan ideas.
- The Third Time Is A Charm.
- We Get Better, Thirty Years Later.
- A Young Night With Old Souls.
- What’s New From 1992?
- Our Third Decade Feat Deserves Some Meat!
- We’ve Come Far From Where We Started.
- Let’s Serenade Our Third Decade.
- We’re The Ones Remained.
- Here We Go Again!
- Flock Together Thirty Years After.
- Fill Our Thirty Years Of Absence.
- The Nostalgia Never Goes Away.
- It Takes Thirty Years To Gather Us Here.
- Your Presence Makes A Difference.
- Thrice The Decade, Thrice The Joy.
- Dive Into Our Pool Of Memories.
- Relive A High School Memory.
- Witness Our Mess Thirty Years Ago.
- Bring What You Bring To Class Before.
- The Real Prize Is Your Presence.
- As Old As A Thirty-year-old Cellar.
40-Year Class Reunion Slogans
Can you still remember your classmates at this point? Most of you will look a little different at this point. Many will even have adult children that have graduated from high school or college. Can you believe it? Celebrate 40 years of life with these slogan ideas.
- Old Times Gets Younger Every Time.
- There Are 40 Years’ Worth Of Memories Here.
- Brew Coffee With Your Bros In 40.
- May The 40s Be With Us!
- Don’t Miss The Fourth Milestone Of Our Friendship.
- Through and Thin, We Bond Within.
- Rewind The Best Moments In Our Time.
- Laugh Like There’s No Lapse Of Time.
- Join The Battle Of The Spectacles!
- Play Like Your Knees Doesn’t Ache Today.
- Together Through Back Pain and Wrinkles.
- Mark Our Bond With Wrinkled Fun.
- Time Has Told How Old We’ve Been Together.
- Nothing Beats The Smile Of Denture Teeth.
- Share A Moment To Cherish Forever.
- Look What We Made In The Fourth Decade.
- Forty Years Go Buy Like A Blur.
- Pretend Like It’s The 1990’s Again.
- Dare To Remember The Names Of Each Other.
- Guess A Name, Name A Guest.
- Reunite With The Best People In Class.
50-Year Class Reunion Slogans
Can you believe it has been half a century? Share gold moments with your classmates with these slogan ideas. Happy half century!
- Time Is Gold And So Is Our Bond.
- Grand People Deserves A Grand Gathering.
- Time Has Gone But Our Bond Remains.
- Make New Memories With The Old Ones.
- Let’s Make The Most Out Of Our Time
- Bring Out The Youth In The Old You
- We Have Come This Far In Life
- Never Doubt The Power Of Friendship
- Let’s Gather Where We Became Brothers
- Leave Our Mind With Gold Memories Behind
- The Golden Class Goes Out Of Town!
- Gold And Grand, That’s Our Bond!
- The Strongest Bond Has The Weakest Knees.
- See Our Smiles Through The Wrinkled Eyes.
- We Gather Because We Matter.
- Celebrate The Bond We Create.
- Flaunt Your White Hair At Class!
- By The Bonfire, We Live And Admire
- The Old Ones Are The Best Ones.
- Together Throughout Our Golden Years.
Class Reunion Quotes
Here are some famous quotes about class reunions.
- “In the class, there was a core group of 50 to 60 kids who went through all 12 years together. This is more like a family reunion than a class reunion.” —Jim Anderson
- “We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.” —Tim McGraw
- “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” —Robert Southey
- “The trouble with class reunions is that old flames have become even older.” —Doug Larson
“That’s the fun of going to a high school reunion: it’s seeing the people who you were close to all those years ago, and re-exploring the relationships of the past.” —Jon Hurwitz
- “Reunions are always fraught with awkward tensions – the necessity to account for oneself; the attempt to find, through memories, an ember of the old emotions.” —Anita Shreve
- “The only thing sweeter than union is a reunion.” —-Kathleen McGowan
- “Believers have a genuine, unfailing hope of a future reunion with loved ones. We can find join in anticipating our future reunion.” —Paul P. Enns
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” —Ally Condie
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” —Charles Dickens
School Alumni Slogans
As people say, “Always look back where you came from.” Here’s a list of slogan ideas for school alumni and all-school reunions.
- Together, We Build Something Greater.
- You Carry A Part Of Me.
- Nurture Your Future.
- Be More Than Who You Are Now.
- Carry Your Roots Wherever You Are.
- Learn From The Best Memories.
- Pave The Way For The Future Leaders.
- You Have A Home Somewhere Now.
- A Lesson Learned Is A Life Earned.
You Might Like: 201+ Unapologetically Patriotic Slogans and Taglines that Honor America
- Look Backward, Pay Forward.
- The Scholar Spirit Never Dies.
- Preserve The Legacy.
- Make A History Everyday.
- Live On With The Scholar Life.
- Plant Where You Reap Success.
- Where Learnings and Memories Meet.
- Make A Difference.
- Come Back And Lead The Way.
- You Are What We Will Be.
- The Possibilities Are Endless.
Funny High School Reunion Quotes
Make your high school classmates laugh when you come together with these quotes.
- “True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.” —Kurt Vonnegut
- “It takes a certain amount of guts to go to your class reunions.” —Dick Cavett
- “Never go to your high school reunion pregnant or they will think that is all have done since you graduated.” —Erma Bombeck
- “I can’t put this delicately – everyone goes to their high school reunion wanting to see who they ‘beat’.” —Megyn Price
“I went to my 30th high school reunion, and I could tell who was gay and who was straight because the gay people were like, ‘Sarah, you’ve been doing so much,’ and the straight people were like, ‘So, Sarah, what have you been doing?’” —-Sarah Schulman
- “The wind taught me never to forget old friends, by blowing them back to me.” —Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different?” —C.S Lewis
- “There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.” —Nelson Mandela
- “Yeah, I’m thinking it’s a reunion or since it is our classmates, a collection of idiots. Let’s call it a Meese. Like geese, only with morons.” —-Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “The future is built on brains, not prom court, as most people can tell you after attending their high school reunion. But you’d never know it by talking to kids or listening to the messages they get from the culture and even from their schools.” —Anna Quindlen
Class Reunion Taglines
Looking for a tagline this time? Find the option that sparks your interest below.
- Don’t miss the class.
- Fall in line for the best times.
- Keep the reunions coming.
- Every decade is a milestone worth sharing.
- Beyond being friends, we are a family.
- See you after 10 years.
- You complete the circle.
- Bring out the best in you.
- Look back and see how far you’ve come.
- Some bonds never fade.
- Just like how we used to be.
- The time we spend together is irreplaceable.
- Update us!
- Grow together by heart.
- Every smile counts in the class.
- Check the attendance.
- Chase the moments we missed.
- Laps of fun can fill the lapse of time.
- The best friendships start in the class.
- We’re waiting for you.
- Every while is worth remembering.
How Do You Promote A Class Reunion?
For any class reunion organizer, attendance is one of the most challenging problems to resolve. While bonding with your former classmates seems encouraging enough, some members will hesitate to come or live thousands of miles from the event. Using an inviting slogan is one thing, but following these tips could make a difference.
- Create a Facebook page: Narrow down your audience to your class members to have greater chances of reaching them. Think of a memorable theme for your group and incorporate them into the designs of your post.
- Share nostalgic memories: Remember the pictures and videos you took with your class back in high school or college? Post some of them on your page! Images relive the fun moments. Classmates who come across these pictures will be reminded of how joyful it has been to be part of your class.
- Keep them excited with the program: Release teasers about what you will do during the reunion. When thinking of activities, choose those that will remind you of your school moments. You may have gotten older, but I’m sure the youth in you is still there, waiting for these moments!
- Create Challenges: While waiting for the actual event, entertain your classmates with social media challenges that will make it more nostalgic. For example, ask them to tag 3 friends they want to see at the gathering to win exciting prizes!
No matter how much time has passed, reconnecting with your class can be an excellent moment to take stock on your life and reflect. I hope you found an appropriate slogan here for your reunion. If you’re thinking of organizing a food event for this moment, check this out for name suggestions.