Korean food is considered to be popular with only 18.7% of the general public. The food has rich, spicy, sweet, sour, salty, and bitter qualities, which is why it’s gained traction with so many people. Moreover, aside from flavor, Korean cuisine is also one of the healthiest, containing ingredients that are good for the human body. That’s why it’s gaining popularity. In fact, the export value of Korean food amounted to $7.98 billion in 2020 alone.
I’m here to celebrate the goodness of Korean cuisine with you. Here are more than a few quotes, marketing slogans and captions that you can use – from a marketing campaign to a social media post. If you’re not hungry now, you will be by the end of this post.
- Korean Food Quotes
- Korean Food Lover Quotes
- Korean Food Slogans
- Korean Food Taglines
- Korean Food Instagram Captions
- Korean BBQ Slogans
- Kimchi Quotes
- Kimchi Marketing Slogans
- Korean Food Hashtags
Korean Food Quotes
Have a look at what people are saying about Korean food right here.
- “I’m really happy to see the explosion of interest in Korean food, and this hybrid Korean-American food.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “I definitely love kimchi. The biggest influence that eating so much Korean food growing up had on me was that I have no limit for spiciness. The hotter the better.” – Patrick Stump
- “I happen to have an obsession with Korean food.” – Nina Garcia
- “I was afraid of Korean food when I moved to L.A., let alone sushi. I remember thinking either sink or swim. Living here in Studio City, Ventura Blvd. is the Mecca of sushi restaurants. What you thought was so exotic is just run of the mill.” – Parvesh Cheena
“Culture and tradition have to change little by little. So ‘new’ means a little twist, a marriage of Japanese technique with French ingredients. My technique. Indian food, Korean food; I put Italian mozzarella cheese with sashimi. I don’t think ‘new new new.’ I’m not a genius. A little twist.” – Masaharu Morimoto
- “Sweet braised black soybeans, crisp yellow sprouts with scallion and sesame oil, and tart, juicy cucumber kimchi were shoveled into our mouths behind spoonfuls of warm, lavender kong bap straight from the open rice cooker. We’d giggle and shush each other as we ate ganjang gejang with our fingers, sucking salty, rich, custardy raw crab from its shell, prodding the meat from its crevices with our tongues, licking our soy sauce-stained fingers. Between chews of a wilted perilla leaf, my mother would say, “This is how I know you’re a true Korean.” – Michelle Zauner
- “Is this so hard? Walk in and eat delicious food, and get hammered in the street? Being Korean is pretty awesome.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Soju, I think I’ve had enough. The gleeful embrace of mixing whiskey, rice wine, beer, and oysters, for instance. It seems to tempt the fates.” – Anthony Bourdain
You Might Like: 252+ Meat Company Slogan Ideas that Increase Protein Sales
- “The first time I had sushi, I hated it. And the second time was no different, and then, I just started loving it. I actually crave for sushi. It’s one of the healthiest meals. My experiments with food began when I was working in New York as an architect, be it Korean or Ethiopian food or fusion food.” – Riteish Deshmukh
- “I love food, all types of food. I love Korean food, Japanese, Italian, French. In Australia, we don’t have a distinctive Australian food, so we have food from everywhere all around the world. We’re very multicultural, so we grew up with lots of different types of food.” – Hugh Jackman
- “I love Korean food, and it’s kind of like home to me. The area that I grew up in outside Chicago, Glenview, is heavily Korean. A lot of my friends growing up were Korean and when I would eat dinner at their houses, their parents wouldn’t tell me the names of the dishes because I would butcher the language.” – Patrick Stump
- “Koreans traditionally make a distinction between the “tongue taste” and the “hand taste” of a food.” – Michael Pollan
- “My favorite Korean food is delicious black five-layered pork belly, cooked over a charcoal grill. And Jeju chocolate, in citrus fruits and green tea flavor, which is famous throughout Korea.” – Lee Hyeon-Seo
“Fermented foods contain natural probiotics or healthy bacteria, that can take your health to the next level. Nearly every culture has a version of fermented food: yogurt, kefir, miso, and fermented vegetables, including sauerkraut, pickles, and kimchi.” – Sara Gottfried
- “I just inhaled kimchi ramen. Nose on fire. Next chapter may be obscured by tears.” – MCM
- “It’s everything mama warned you about. And it’s got it all, baby. And when the music’s over, your life will have changed forever.” – Anthony Bourdain on budae jjigae
- “I can make chicken curry, rice, kheema… I am a foodie and enjoy varied cuisines. My favorites are Korean and Japanese.” – Dulquer Salmaan
- “The things that make Korean food delicious are garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili powder, and chili paste. They make anything delicious.” – Roy Choi
- “I love Korean rice and Korean food in general. Korean barbecues are cool – there’s a table with a hole in it with fire coming through, and we throw meat on it.” – Son Heung-min
- “All Korean food is not just one thing.” – Roy Choi
Korean Food Lover Quotes
If you want to share your love for Korean cuisine, here are the best quotes to use to articulate this feeling.
- “I’m a sucker for Korean food.”
- “I can never say no to Korean food.”
- “Korean food is the reason why life is worth living.”
- “Yes, I’m a lover. A lover of Korean food.”
- “I love the extraordinary flavors that I get from eating Korean food.”
- “It would be a dream to visit Korea and try authentic Korean food.”
- “I’m so glad I grew up eating Korean food.”
- “I have a passion for Korean food.”
- “If I were to choose one cuisine to eat for the rest of my life, it would be Korean.”
- “Korean food is like a drug to me.”
- “Presently, I adore Korean food.”
- “Can you think of a better cuisine than Korean? I can’t and I won’t.”
- “There is a certain ecstasy when it comes to eating Korean food.”
- “Korean cuisine is my favorite by far.”
- “I’ve tasted more than my fair share of food from all over the world. Korean food is the best.”
- “Korean food heals all wounds.”
- “There’s nothing like coming home to a Korean barbeque.”
- “If I could eat Korean food everyday, I would.”
- “By the looks of my kitchen, you can tell that I love Korean food.”
- “If you ask me where we’re going to eat, I’ll always recommend a Korean restaurant.”
- “More than anything, I love Korean food.”
Korean Food Slogans
Looking to sell your customers’ favorite Korean food yet? Use these slogans right now.
- Korean dish with a twist.
- You’ll never stop munching.
- Eat to your hearts delight.
- Spice up your life!
- Get that jeonju vibe.
- Experience that korean zing.
- Tangy, salty, and spicy!
- Bulgogi is better with friends.
- Satisfaction, aromatized.
- A taste for the senses.
- Delectable staple food.
- Savory dish in every bowl.
- Luscious Korean feast.
- Always a flavorful table.
- Hungry? eat korean food.
- Gone Korean food crazy.
- A spicy twist in the palate.
- Oppan jeonju style!
- Tender pork strips, every time.
- Side dishes galore!
Korean Food Taglines
Here are a few fantastic taglines that will make people notice your Korean food.
- Have it until you are full.
- Spice and spruce up your life.
- You will never stop slurping.
- Get that kick in your mouth and head.
- The lovely tang with salt and spice – just fabulous.
- Experience our lovely Korean soup.
- The best Korean food in town.
- Tastes like Nonsan, but located around the corner.
- You’ll never go anywhere else for Korean food.
- The only Korean restaurant.
- Amazing and Authentic.
You Might Like: 200+ Unique Food Truck Marketing Slogans that Attract a Crowd
- Bibimbap is on my lap.
- Cooking up Korean.
- Always fresh. Always delicious.
- Nothing can beat our taste.
- Nothing can beat its taste.
- This is a spice explosion and revolution.
- The perfect dish with the super perfect taste.
- Indulge yourself in the best Korean food.
- The best side dish in the world.
- Hungry? Why wait? Go for Korean food.
Korean Food Instagram Captions
If you’ve taken a photo of that Korean dish, pair it with a caption of your choice from our list below.
- All I need is love and Korean food.
- This bulgogi is to die for!
- I’ve waited weeks to try out this Korean restaurant, and it was well worth the wait.
- You know in your guts that Kimchi is an all-time favorite.
- And for today’s menu: bibimbap!
- I can’t say enough about this (Korean dish). You should definitely try it.
- Give me more jjigae please!
- Korean food is like the answer to all my problems.
- What better way to celebrate today than with Korean food.
- This truly tastes like authentic Korean cuisine.
- Korean food completes me.
- I can’t wait to have all these kimchi inside my stomach.
- Happiness is eating delicious samgyeopsal.
- Kimchi makes the gut feel better.
- I simply can’t get enough of this jajangmyeon.
- Korean food is all I need.
- If all I could eat for the rest of my life is Korean food, I wouldn’t mind.
- What I need is all right here in this bowl of Korean stew.
- Thank God for Korean food.
- Korean fried chicken is just better than any fried chicken I’ve tasted.
- Whenever I’m hungry, Korean food is my go to meal.
- Samgyeopsal? Yes please!
Korean BBQ Slogans
If you’re looking to stay ahead of other Korean BBQ restaurants, use one of the slogans below.
- When it comes to Korean BBQ, nothing else comes close.
- Do it yourself.
- If it’s not Korean barbecue, it’s not food.
- Samgyeopsal is the best thing for you.
- The best samgyeopsal in the country.
- Korean BBQ to rest your stomach.
- Put some samgyeopsal in your mouth.
- Samgyeopsal never tasted this good.
- Korean BBQ Capital of the World.
- We have the best taste in your mouth.
- Korean BBQ – It’s what’s for dinner.
- Chillin n Grillin all day/night long.
- Making the cut.
- May you always be surrounded by good friends and great Korean barbecue.
- Got samgyeopsal?
- Everyday we make it, we’ll make it the best we can.
- It doesn’t get any better than this.
- Once it hits your lips, you’ll be craving for more.
- Korean BBQ like you have never bbq’d before.
- Korean BBQ that’s enough to make a grown man cry.
Kimchi is arguably the most popular Korean dish, and for good reason. Take a look at these memorable quotes about this dish.
- “To ferment your own food is to lodge a small but eloquent protest – on behalf of the senses and the microbes – against the homogenization of flavors and food experiences now rolling like a great, undifferentiated lawn across the globe. It is also a declaration of independence from an economy that would much prefer we remain passive consumers of its standardized commodities, rather than creators of idiosyncratic products expressive of ourselves and of the places where we live, because your pale ale or sourdough bread or kimchi is going to taste nothing like mine or anyone else’s.” – Michael Pollan
- “Give me all that kimchi. Give me all that spicy goodness.”
- “The hotter the kimchi is, the better.”
- “All you need is love and kimchi.”
- “Whenever I go to the supermarket, I always grab a bottle of kimchi to eat at home. There’s nothing like eating kimchi in your pajamas.
- “I know exactly where my heart is: anywhere where there’s kimchi.”
- “Kimchi is an everyday need.”
- “If you’re talking about home necessities, kimchi is right there at the top of the list.”
- “Hawai’i has often been called a melting pot, but I think of it more as a ‘mixed plate’, a scoop of rice with gravy, a scoop of macaroni salad, a piece of mahi-mahi, and a side of kimchi. Many different tastes share the plate, but none of them lose their individual flavor, and together they make up a uniquely ‘local’ cuisine. This is also, I believe, what America is at its best: a whole greater than the sum of its parts.” – Alan Brennert
You Might Like: 250+ All-Time Best Drink Advertising Slogans and Taglines
- “When eating Korean BBQ, there are plenty of sides. But kimchi is the best by far.”
- “If you need me, I’ll be in my house eating kimchi.”
- “I would lose my mind if I don’t eat kimchi at least once a day.”
- “Kimchi is good for me and you.”
- “One kimchi to rule them all.”
- “If you’ve never had kimchi stew, you’re missing out.”
- “I have an addiction. I’m addicted to kimchi.”
- “The more I eat kimchi, the more delicious it gets.”
- “Whenever I have a problem, I can deal with it better with kimchi.”
- Thank God that kimchi exists.”
- “One of the best things Korea invented is kimchi.”
Kimchi Marketing Slogans
If you’re selling kimchi, take advantage of our list below and choose the perfect slogan that will jumpstart your marketing.
- Kiss my kimchi.
- Got Kimchi?
- Spice up your life with kimchi!
- The kimchi that’s going to rule your life.
- The world’s favorite kimchi.
- The most stimulating kimchi ever.
- Kimchi, a whole new status symbol.
- More kimchi please!
- A spicy sensation is born.
- Discover the real kimchi over here.
- With our kimchi, always expect the best.
- Delightful taste inside the mouth.
- Fermented for your pleasure.
- Straight from Mother Nature.
- The kimchi that you’ve been waiting for.
- It’s spicy good!
- The only choice for your palate.
- Invigorating flavor. Unending joy.
- The only kimchi that matters.
- The food that will lengthen your life.
- Because you deserve good kimchi.
Korean Food Hashtags
One of the best ways to share your post is by using hashtags. For posts centered on Korean food, here are the best hashtags to use right now to gain more visibility on social media websites like Instagram.