When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. We’ve all heard that before. but after all, lemonade is one of the best drinks out there. So, who’s complaining? Moreover, around 30% of adults in the U.S. consume sugar-sweetened beverages, like lemonade, every single day according to an article published by The Verge.
Now, on to the task at hand. You’re here to find the best caption for lemonade photo that you just took. Scroll down to see over one hundred captions you can use for social media sites like Instagram. Pour yourself a tall glass of lemonade and check out these ideas.
- Lemonade Captions
- Lemonade Quotes
- Funny Lemonade Captions
- Strawberry Lemonade Captions
- Funny Lemonade Quotes
- Lemonade Taglines
- Lemonade Statistics
If you’re looking for the perfect caption to pair with your lemonade pic, have a look at our favorite ones below.
- Sweet dreams are made of lemonade.
- Sweeter than honey.
- The ocean is salty, but my lemonade is sweet.
- *Sips lemonade instead of tea.*
- Lemonade is my ultimate drink.
- Just peachy lemonade.
- Everyday becomes sweet when I drink lemonade.
- Lemonade changed my life for the better.
- The sweeter the lemonade, the sweeter life is.
- Lime all yours.
- You can’t sip with us.
- BRB: Getting more lemonade.
- I’m as cool as a glass of cold lemonade.
- Find me wherever the lemonade stands are.
- Girls just wanna have more lemonade.
- In a summer state of mind.
- A glass of lemonade a day keeps the worries away.
- Lemonade lover since birth.
- Certified lemonade drinker.
- Paradise is anywhere with lemonade.
- Everything is fine when there is lemonade and sunshine.
- Don’t be a bummer, enjoy the summer with a cold glass of lemonade.
- My blood type is coconut oil and lemonade.
- Keep it sweet like lemonade.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Checkout these inspiring quotes about lemonade that can instantly make your post more memorable.
- “When fate hands you a lemon, make lemonade.” – Dale Carnegie
- “When life gives you lemons don’t make lemonade, make pink lemonade. Be unique.” – Wanda Sykes
- “It’s not what happens to you, but how you handle it. If Life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If the lemons are rotten, take out the seeds and plant them in order to grow new lemons.” – Louise Hay
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and sell it to all of those who get thirsty from complaining.” – Napoleon Hill
- “I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” – Ron White
“I lived next to Russian soldiers. We had Russian army guys in our house when I grew up. We made lemonade for them; they were everywhere. I had a Russian school. I grew up with Russian traditions, I know Russian songs… it infiltrates me a lot. I even speak a little Russian.” – Till Lindemann
- “Sunny, happy with the music, no money. I’m thinking you’re on holiday. Sipping yellow lemonade.” – Alexandra Stan
- “Our happiness is certainly mixed in with the tragedies of life. You have to find the lemonade. You have to find the silver lining in the middle of everything that happens in life.” – Chandra Wilson
- “If life gives you lemons, don’t settle for simply making lemonade – make a glorious scene at a lemonade stand.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “His laugh is made if porch swings and lemonade” – Augusten Burroughs
- “The lemonade is weak, like your soul.” – Friedrich Schiller
- “At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.” – Emo Philips
“The revelation that we have everything we need in life to make us happy but simply lack the conscious awareness to appreciate it can be as refreshing as lemonade on a hot afternoon. Or it can be as startling as cold water being thrown in our face. How many of us go through our days parched and empty, thirsting after happiness, when we’re really standing knee-deep in the river of abundance?” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “If you have a lemon; make lemonade.” – Howard Gossage
- “It’s one thing to make lemonade out of lemons, another to proclaim that lemons are what you’d hope for in the first place.” – Gary Marcus
- “I want to make lemonade out of the lemons that were dealt to me.” – Baron Hill
You Might Like: 300+ Clever Beer Captions for Social Media and Keg Stand Photos
- “When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. But when life hands you hurricanes, you go surfing.” – Jon Foreman
- “I’ve always had a knack for branding, so even with the lemonade stands, it was “Gary’s Lemonade Stand.” I worked on the signs all day, more so than on the lemonade itself. Then I learned you had to make good lemonade to build an actual business, so that taught me about lifetime value and quality.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “It was early evening when they walked outside, the sky the color of pink lemonade.” – Sarah Addison Allen
“My dad always said, If someone hands you a lemon, make lemonade. Plus that also works wonderfully as a metaphor.” – Emo Philips
- “We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.” – Alfred Newman
- “I live in New York and it’s the greatest city, but sometimes I want to move to the place with the porch and the lemonade and the farm.” – Leelee Sobieski
- “You have to turn the lemons life gives you into lemonade, and you have to take time to sit back and enjoy it.” – Jon Jones
- “For any collaboration to work, each partner must have a strong sense of identity. If one overpowers the other, it’s like mixing lemonade with water – you wind up diluting the brew.” – Neil Blumenthal
- “Any waste stream in our society can be turned into a revenue stream. It’s turning the lemons in our society into lemonade.” – Billy Parish
Funny Lemonade Captions
If you want to add a little humor to your post, we’ve listed down a few captions that can make your viewers LOL!
- If life gives you lemons, start a lemonade business.
- Life can be both sour and sweet, just like lemonade.
- I like my men like how I like my lemonade, cool and sweet.
- This weather’s making me thirsty for a tall glass of lemonade.
- I can sip on this lemonade all day!
- This lemonade is da bomb!
- Lemonade on duty.
- Every hour deserves to be happy.
- When life gives you lemons, be Yoncé.
- Squeeze the day.
- Don’t let a day go by without drinking lemonade.
- Lemonade is in my bloodstream.
- I’ll take a glass of lemonade over coffee anyday.
- Lemonade haters are not welcome.
- If you love lemonade, we already vibin’.
- Where my lemonade lovers out there?
- No one loves lemonade more than me.
- The sourness from the lemonade is enough to wake me up.
- Gotta start the day right with some lemonade.
- If you mix lemon juice with water, we can’t be friends.
- Lemonade is always the answer to everything.
- Keeping life squeezy fresh.
- Do I look as fresh as this glass of freshly squeezed lemonade? Be honest.
- Please don’t be sour – Me to my lemonade.
- When life gives you lemons, tell life to give you more.
Strawberry Lemonade Captions
Before you post that mouth-watering pic you got of your strawberry lemonade, take a look at these captions below.
- My daily strawberry lemonade fix.
- All I need is a strawberry lemonade.
- No one can stop me from drinking strawberry lemonade.
- Mix strawberry and lemons and you get the perfect drink.
- Never thought I would be addicted to strawberry lemonade until today.
- Strawberries and lemons are a match made in heaven.
- I always pair my lemonade with strawberry.
- If you’re not mixing strawberries with your lemonade, what are you even doing with your life?
- This strawberry lemonade is to die for!
- Made this fruity concoction myself.
You Might Like: 255+ Syrupy Waffle Captions and Quotes for Breakfast Lovers
- Pleasure is what I feel every time I sip my strawberry lemonade.
- I’m very serious about strawberry lemonade.
- If you love strawberry lemonade, we can be friends.
- For the love of strawberry lemonade.
- A pink lemonade is all I need.
- You, me and this strawberry lemonade.
- It’s like a fruity party in my mouth.
- As sweet as this pink lemonade.
- Am I an addict? Maybe for this strawberry lemonade.
- Never knew what heaven was until I took a sip of this strawberry lemonade.
- Fruity sweet goodness in a glass.
- Don’t skip on this strawberry lemonade.
- No one loves strawberry lemonade as much as I do.
- It’s this strawberry lemonade or nothing.
- Strawberry lemonade is my piece of heaven on earth.
Funny Lemonade Quotes
Tired of the old fashioned, “when life gives you lemons, make lemonade” saying? Here are some hilarious quotes you can use for a post.
- “I was playing golf in Palm Springs and after a round I asked the waitress in a restaurant to bring me a glass of iced tea and lemonade. A lady sitting nearby heard me and asked the waitress to bring her a “Palmer,” too. The name caught on and the beverage quickly spread around the country.” – Arnold Palmer
- “When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your D*** lemons, what the h*** am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” – J.K. Simmons
- “I made stupid decisions as a kid, or as a young adult, but I’m trying to be now, I’m trying to take this lemon and make lemonade.” – Kevin Mitnick
- “My personal style is really different from ‘Lemonade Mouth.’” Bridgit Mendler
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for.” – Cassandra Clare
“Congress allows lemonade to the members and has it charged under the head of stationery-I move also that whiskey be allowed under the item of fuel.” – Davy Crockett
- “If fate sends you a lemon, use it to make lemonade.” – Lawrence Block
- “My chosen drink would be a Southern Comfort, lime and lemonade, a dry martini or a good red wine.” – Nikki Sanderson
- “Neither lemonade nor anything else can prevent the inroads of old age. At present, I am stoical under its advances, and hope I shall remain so. I have but one prayer at heart; and that is, to have my faculties so far preserved that I can be useful, in some way or other, to the last.” – Lydia M. Child
You Might Like: 230+ Breakfast Captions for Instagram You’ll Love
- “When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemy’s eyes.”
- “When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say ‘make your own lemonade.’”
- “When life gives you lemons ask it for sugar and water too. Otherwise, your final product would be some acidic lemon juice!” – Priyavrat Gupta
- “When life gives you lemons, take it. Don’t waste food.” – Giselle Marquez
“When life gives you lemons, freeze them, and use them to throw at your enemies using some sort of trebuchet.” – Jenny Lawson
- “When life gives you lemons, keep them, cause hey — free lemons.” – Jake Hamilton
- “When life gives you lemons you tell life to get a life because lemons are a terrible gift.” – Patrick Shell
- “When life hands you lemonade, don’t try to make lemons.” – Vince Guthrie
- “When life gives you lemons, throw them back.” – Joe Jonas
- “When life gives you lemons, make sure you know whose eyes you need to squeeze them in.” – Colleen Hoover
- “When life gives you lemons, you exchange them at the store for something more edible.” – Grace Helbig
- “When life gives you lemons, order the lobster tail.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “When life gives you lemons…add melted butter, toasted paprika, and dip some lobster in it!” – Stuart J Scesney
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then figure out how to sell it for $5.00 a glass.” – John Woodman
- “Life handed me lemons, so I made lemonade, lemon cake, lemon drops, and I even used the rinds to make lemon art. So the joke is on you, life…” – Emilyann Allen
- “A grapefruit is just a lemon that saw an opportunity and took advantage of it.” – Oscar Wilde
If you’re looking to make a business out of lemonade, here are some top quality taglines that you can use.
- Not your ordinary lemonade from a lemonade stand.
- Life gave us lemons, so we made you lemonade.
- Because paradise is lemonade.
- Come quench your thirst with us.
- If it’s made from lemons, it’s lemonade.
- You won’t find better lemonade.
- The best lemonade on the block.
- Grab a refreshing glass.
- You can’t stay away from our lemonade.
- Yellow fruit, tasty drink.
- Lemonade runs through the veins.
- Without Lemonade, there is no fun in life.
- We got lemons. We made lemonade.
- Celebrate your occasion with some Lemonade.
- You Got It Made With Lemonade.
- Wanna know what nature tastes like?
- Taste freshly squeezed lemons.
- Taste our twisted lemonade flavors.
- Love is a tall glass of lemonade.
- Try it, it’s Lemonicious!
- Step out of the sun and get yourself a sweet glass of lemons.
- It’s sunshine in a cup.
- Made with 100% organic and local lemons.
- Squeeze, Gulp, Pucker and Smile.
- Refresh your day with a quick shot of lemonade.
To help you in your research, here are some industry statistics about lemonade that might need to see.
- In 2018, Simply Lemonade was the leading refrigerated lemonade brand in the U.S. with over $415 million in sales.
- Lemon is the third leading raw ingredient in 2021.
- Lemonade is the top choice for beverage ingredients with a share of 50.78%.
- In 2021, cookies are the fastest growing pairing for a lemonade beverage.
- Pink lemonade is the most popular variation of lemonade.
- A lemonade drink can be found in 221,622 of 655,584 Restaurants across the U.S.
- Among all restaurants, lemonade has a popularity rating of 33.81%.
- In 2015, the U.S. lemonade sales amounted to 451 million liters.
- Lemonade is not known for being included in recipes, as only 6,866 out of 5,264,673 recipes have lemonade.