You need an extreme amount of perseverance to see through a business idea. More often then not, entrepreneurs need to maintain their belief for years before seeing a payoff. It’s not always easy to maintain a level head during challenging times.
If you need a quote or caption that helps you keep the faith, I’m here to help. As an entrepreneur myself, I’ve had my fair share of ups and downs in business. I’ve found that positive messages can help pick me up on days that seem dark. Here I will share the most inspiring captions and quotes perfect to include in social media posts to motivate peers or yourself.
- Perseverance Captions for Instagram
- Perseverance Quotes
- Perseverance Slogans
- Perseverance Through Hard Times Quotes
- Quotes about Perseverance and Commitment
- Perseverance Quotes for Women
- Passion and Perseverance Quotes
- Faith and Perseverance Quotes
- Perseverance Quotes for Students
- Self Perseverance Quotes
- Perseverance Through Adversity Quotes
Perseverance Captions for Instagram
- Perseverance breeds success.
- Replace excuses with execution. Real progress will manifest!
- Perseverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages.
- Keep the faith through the finish line!
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- One day, my future self will thank me that I did not give up.
- Pain is temporary, success is eternal.
- When you feel like stopping, remember why you started.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- You can do it if you put your mind to it.
- Just keep going. In that way, you will never lose.
- Mirror mirror on the wall. I always get up after I fall.
- Bleed for it, give your all, and refuse to quit.
- You may not be there yet, but you’re much closer than you were yesterday.
- Go over, go under, go around, or go through. But never give up.
- Persistence in the wrong direction will only cause misery.
- Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.
- One day or day one, you decide.
- You only fail the moment you stop trying.
- Achieve everything they think you can’t have.
- A river cuts through rock, not because of its power but because of its persistence.
- “If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius.” – Joseph Addison
“Choose a good, wholesome, constructive goal and then determine that you are going to achieve it. No matter how many times you fail, keep on trying.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
- “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” – Julie Andrews Edwards
- “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.” – James 1:12 (NIV)
- “Look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow, it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” – Jacob A. Riis
- “We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.” – Helen Keller
“The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success.” – David Sarnoff
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “People who have overcome the darkness in their life typically have a fire inside them that is almost impossible to extinguish.” – Unknown
- “You owe it to yourself to show that you’re capable of accomplishing whatever you set out to do.” – Unknown
- The only limit is you.
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- You didn’t come this far, only to settle this far.
- No shortcuts, pure hard work.
- Be a warrior, not a worrier.
- Buckle up, execute, and embrace the process!
- Behind the hardest struggle, is a glorious triumph.
- Stop wishing, start doing.
- The time is now.
- Failure is the bestfriend of success.
- Keep calm & keep going.
- Better an “oops” than a “what if”.
You Might Like: 300+ Back to School Slogans to Welcome the New Year
- Let life surprise you.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Go out and make things happen.
- Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever.
- Surprise them, make it happen.
- You can, end of story.
- Speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.
- Nothing worth having comes easy.
- The best things happen outside of your comfort zone.
- You are the creator of your own destiny.
- Wake up, kickass, repeat.
- Thoughts determine your reality.
Perseverance Through Hard Times Quotes
- “Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Unknown
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “That’s what perseverance is. You go through some tough times and you fight through it. And now, it’s over. It’s over.” – Trot Nixon
- “Be joyful in hope, patient in trouble, and persistent in prayer.” – Romans 12:12 (ISV)
You Might Like: 202+ Cute Cranberry Captions and Quotes for Social Media
- “The extent of the struggle determines the extent of the growth. The obstacle is an advantage, not adversity. The enemy is any perception that prevents us from seeing this.” – Ryan Holiday
- “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
- “Show up. Show up when it’s hard. Show up when you’re scared. Just keep showing up. Show them your truth. Do it by showing up and not backing down.” – David Cancel
- “All that I have achieved has been possible not only because of my own strength and perseverance, gained through hardship, but also through other people’s support and belief in me.” Clemantine Wamariya
Quotes about Perseverance and Commitment
- ”Aligning what you do with who you are requires commitment, effort, and perseverance. But the rewards are well worth it. Not only will it enhance the quality of your life, it may even prolong it.” – Lauren Mackler
- “Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it’s not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failures along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” – Barack Obama
- “What helps you persevere is your resilience and commitment.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Perseverance, determination, commitment, and courage–those things are real. The desire for redemption drives you.” – Michael Phelps
“Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
- “Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.” – Albert Einstein
- “Don’t take no for an answer, determine your target, show your commitment, do what it takes to achieve your goal.” – Tony Clark
- “Don’t lose sight of your goals and commitment. The road to success can be long and hard, but it will all be worth it in the end.” – Paul Bailey
- “One person with commitment accomplishes more than a thousand with an opinion.”- Orrin Woodward
- “Commit fully to your sacred cause. Do not hesitate. Do not draw back. Be bold, be powerful. Do not delay. Start now.” – Thomas Stark
- “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.”- Bethany Hamilton
Perseverance Quotes for Women
- “As women, we often undervalue our capabilities and don’t realise the strength, power, and perseverance that calmly lies within. The day we tap into that, we realise that nothing is beyond our creation and control. Stand tall and be the woman you are made of.” – Samara Mahindra, CARER Program
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah
- “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.” – W.E.B. Dubois
- “To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell her what she can.” –Spanish Proverb
- “Patience, perseverance, and mental strength – they are your biggest armor against all odds.” – Sujata Chatterjee
“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
- “(It doesn’t matter) how intelligent you are, how well off you are, or how well-connected you are. Your perseverance, your courage – if you keep that intact, only such people will always be successful.” – Sudha Murty
- “My secret recipe for success is never giving up. I believe difficult is easy, impossible just takes a bit longer.” Elsa Marie D’Silva
- “Persistence, Perseverance and Permanence are the three Ps I follow for being a leader every day. Irrespective of how the path is, constant belief in (the) work that you do, pushing boundaries to always do it with the same passion makes you a good leader and therefore you lead by example.” – Mansi Gupta
- “Patience and perseverance are important if you are confident about your work to succeed.” – Jasmine Khanna
Passion and Perseverance Quotes
- “My three Ps: passion, patience, perseverance. You have to do this if you’ve got to be a filmmaker.” – Robert Wise
- “Passion and perseverance are key qualities to embrace in life.” – Celebrate Yoga
- “Grit is that ‘extra something’ that separates the most successful people from the rest. It’s the passion, perseverance, and stamina that we must channel in order to stick with our dreams until they become a reality.” – Travis Bradberry
“…the psychologist claims that the key to success in life – whether you’re an educator, a parent, an athlete and or a business person, isn’t talent but a special blend of passion and perseverance, or what she calls “grit.” – Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- “First comes interest. Passion begins with intrinsically enjoying what you do…Next comes the capacity to practice. One form of perseverance is the daily discipline of trying to do things better than we did yesterday…Third is purpose. What ripens passion is the conviction that your work matters…And, finally, hope. Hope is a rising-to-the-occasion kind of perseverance.” – Angela Duckworth
- “To be gritty is to keep putting one foot in front of the other. To be gritty is to hold fast to an interesting and purposeful goal. To be gritty is to invest, day after week after year, in challenging practice. To be gritty is to fall down seven times, and rise eight.” – Angela Duckworth
- “Passion begins with intrinsically enjoying what you do.” – Angela Duckworth
- “Passion for your work is a little bit of discovery, followed by a lot of development, and then a lifetime of deepening.” – Angela Duckworth
- “I won’t just have a job; I’ll have a calling. I’ll challenge myself every day. When I get knocked down, I’ll get back up. I may not be the smartest person in the room, but I’ll strive to be the grittiest.” – Angela Duckworth
Faith and Perseverance Quotes
- “Keep the faith, don’t lose your perseverance and always trust your gut instinct.” – Paula Abdul
- “Perseverance is another word for faith.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Do not be lazy. Run each day’s race with all your might, so that at the end you will receive the victory wreath from God. Keep on running even when you have had a fall. The victory wreath is won by him who does not stay down, but always gets up again, grasps the banner of faith and keeps on running in the assurance that Jesus is Victor.” – Basilea Schlink
“What I had was heart and faith and I said I’m going to do this for every convict alive and I’m going to make sure the world knows just because we fell one time doesn’t mean we can’t get up and let our light shine.” – Duane Chapman
- “Perseverance in prayer is not overcoming God’s reluctance but rather laying hold of God’s willingness. Our sovereign God has purposed to sometimes require persevering prayer as the means to accomplish His will.” – William Thrasher
- “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” – Galatians 6:9
- “For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.” – Hebrews 10:36
- “Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful.” – James 5:11
- “The testing of your faith develops perseverance.” – James 1:3
- “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
Perseverance Quotes for Students
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
- “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“Before you dream about the view from the summit, ask yourself if you’re willing to keep your head down, focus on the path, and spend your life walking up the side of a very big hill. It takes years of walking to earn a minute at the top.” – James Clear
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
- “When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Be like a postage stamp, stick to something until you get there!” – Josh Billings
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Self Perseverance Quotes
- “Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
- “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
- “Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” -Thomas Carlyle
“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan, ‘press on’ has solved, and always will solve, the problems of the human race.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves.” – Marie Curie
- “Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day.” – Marian Wright Edelman
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Teddy Roosevelt
- “When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up.”- Roy T. Bennett
- “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
Perseverance Through Adversity Quotes
- “Adversity, and perseverance and all these things can shape you. They can give you a value and self-esteem that is priceless.” – Scott Hamilton
- “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these.” – Edward Dunedin
- “Everything that I’ve ever been able to accomplish in skating and in life has come out of adversity and perseverance.” – Scott Hamilton
“Easily mistaken, it is not about love for adversity. It is about knowing strength and faith so great that adversity, in all its adverse manifestations, hardly even exists.” – Criss Jami
- Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Perseverance is a positive, active characteristic. It is not idly, passively waiting, and hoping for some good thing to happen. It gives us hope by helping us realize that the righteous suffer no failure except in giving up and no longer trying. We must never give up, regardless of temptations, frustrations, disappointments, or discouragements.” – Joseph P. Wirthlin
You Might Like: 200+ Anti-Drug Slogans that Get Results in School and the Workplace
- “So, what does perseverance mean? It means that one possesses persistence, tenacity, determination, and staying power. This, in turn, means, when applied to a problem or issue that needs to be resolved, that the individual never gives up, never quits and never sees defeat until the problem, challenge, project, the obstacle is resolved to a satisfactory level.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “The essential factor is persistence – the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
- “We look for people who demonstrate perseverance in the face of challenges, the ability to influence and motivate others – people who want to work relentlessly to ensure that kids who are facing the challenges of poverty have an excellent education.” – Wendy Kopp