The level of food insecurity in the United States has increased ever since the COVID-19 pandemic began. Federal nutrition programs like food stamp programs have been helpful in addressing the hunger issue in some communities. But not every household is qualified to benefit from these so they must rely on other programs to help them put food on the table.
As of 2022, about 50 million people are waking up to hunger every day. Organizing a food drive is a small action you can take to solve this problem in your town. Not only would you help food charities feed more communities, but also raise awareness about food insecurity at a local level. Inspire people to participate by using these empowering slogans and taglines.
- Slogans For Food Drives
- Food Drive Slogans For Christmas
- Funny Canned Food Drive Slogans
- Food Drive Quotes
- Food Slogans That Rhyme
- Slogans About Hunger And Poverty
- Food Drive Taglines
- Canned Food Drive Taglines
- Food Drive Captions
- Food Donation Quotes
- Holiday Food Drive Quotes
- Thanksgiving Food Drive Quotes
- Why Do People Host Canned Food Drives
- Ideas To Promote A Food Drive
Slogans For Food Drives
Encourage people to share their blessings with these slogan ideas.
- Make A Difference For A Tummy.
- Hush The Crowd’s Rumbling Tummy.
- There’s Goodness In Every Bite.
- Melt A Heart, Feed A Mouth.
- One Less Hungry Mouth.
- Spare A Fruit For The Less Fortunate.
- Fill This Food Drive With Love.
- Feed A Kid In A Mile Away.
- Feed A Stranger, Nourish Your Soul.
- Fight Hunger With A Muffin.
- Raise A Less Hungry Kid.
- Harvest Blessings With Us.
- We Thrive In Your Kindness.
- One Can Make A Difference.
- You Are A Treat To The Less Fortunate.
- Blessing Awaits For You.
- Fill Their Tummies With Love.
- The M In coMpassion Stands For Meal.
Food Drive Slogans For Christmas
Christmas is a season of giving! Feel free to use these slogan ideas.
- Dash Through The Food Drive.
- Sleigh Bells Ring Where Food Comes In.
- Hear The Bells Ringing, No More Tummies Rumbling!
- Make Hungry Spirits Bright.
- Feed Joy To The World.
- Be Jolly, Feed The Hungry.
- A Moment Of Thanksgiving.
- Help Santa Feed Hungry Kids.
- Bless An Empty Plate Today.
- Nothing Tastes Better Than A Feast Of Goodness.
- Four Quarts for A Grateful Heart.
- Turkeys Are Coming To Town.
- Cheer A Hungry Reindeer.
- Christmas Joy Is A Dollar Away.
- Dollars Go Under The Mistletoe.
- Give Food On Christmas Day.
- ‘Tis The Season of Food Drive.
- Let It Snow Food!
- Free Food Brings Good Tidings.
- Christmas Food In Your Neighborhood.
Canned Food Drive Slogans
Canned food is a great option to give to far-flung communities because they have a long shelf life. Often of one year or more.
- Goodness Doesn’t Perish.
- One Can To Remember.
- Canned Live Without Your Compassion.
- CANnot Be Happier.
- It Takes A Can To Fight Hunger.
- Hunger Ends When A Can Opens.
- Help because you CAN.
- We’re A Can Away From Food Security.
- Perish Hunger Now.
- One CAN Cares.
- Canned To Be Blessed.
- Your CAN Matters.
- One CAN In A Million.
- Your Kindness CAN Go A Long Way
- End Hunger Instantly.
- Anyone CAN Be Good
- CAN This Be Love? It Is Love.
- Give As Much As You Can.
- There’s Hope In Every Can.
- Keep The Cans Coming.
- It’s Not Just A Canned Good.
- A Canned Good For A Neighborhood.
- You Can Feed A Village.
Funny Canned Food Drive Slogans
Here are witty options for your canned food drives:
- You’re One Out Of Tin.
- Some-Tin Good Is Happening.
- Save The Soup For The Best.
- We Can Cure Hunger.
- Spam Goodness Everywhere.
- Kick The Hunger While You CAN.
- The Kind People CAN’t say no.
- We CAN Live Without Hunger.
- You CAN Be A Soup-er Hero!
- A CAN A Day Feeds Kids All Day.
- Give a CAN.
- Goodness Tin Out Of Ten.
- CAN You Not Ramble, Tummy?
- Do What You Can To Make A Difference.
- The Can Counts On You.
- Your Kindness Is Someone’s CANdid Happiness.
- Through Thick Or Tin.
- Spam The World With Less Hunger.
- See How Far Your Can Goes.
- One Can Help This Food Drive Grow.
- Share A Can Because You Can.
- It Takes A Can To Be Souper Good.
- What Else Can You Give?
Food Drive Quotes
Be inspired to give more with these quotes.
- “Food is the moral right of all who are born into this world.” —-Norman Borlaug
- “The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We need to stop the dying and start the living; stop the hunger and start the hoping.” —Penelope Cruz
- “There is no finer investment for any community than putting milk into babies.” —Winston Churchill
“In this country that grows more food than any other nation on this earth, it is unthinkable that any child should go hungry.” —Sela Ward
- “Feeding a child at school is such a simple thinking — but it works miracles.” —Drew Barrymore
- “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one.” —Mother Teresa
- “If we can conquer space, we can conquer childhood hunger.” —-Buzz Aldrin
- “There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” —-Mahatma Gandhi
- “Pay attention to the hungry, both in this country and around the world. Pay attention to the poor. Pay attention to our responsibilities for world peace. We are our brother’s keeper.” —-George McGovern
Food Slogans That Rhyme
- Thrive With The Food Drive
- Fill A Plate, Let’s Celebrate!
- Fight Hunger Till It’s Over.
- A Cake For Pete’s Sake.
- It’s Worth A Try To Give A Pie.
- A Bowl Of Soup For Every Group.
- Spam Hanger, Slam Hunger.
- Offer Beef, Find Relief.
- Sea Food, Safe Hood.
- Bring It On, Bacon.
- Battle Hunger With Butter.
- Tasty Sausage For Every Age.
- Chicken On Table Is Adorable.
- Every Leg Gets An Egg.
- Free Wheat Feels Great.
Slogans About Hunger And Poverty
A staggering 780 million people suffer from poverty. Raise awareness about hunger and poverty with these slogans.
- People On The Street Don’t Have Much To Eat.
- It Takes A Village To End The Age Of Hunger.
- There’s No Security In Poverty.
- Food Is Scarce But Not Our Hearts.
- Rise Above Hunger.
- Find Hope In Empty Plates.
- Don’t Starve Our Future, Feed The Kids.
- Feed Each Other, Grow Together.
- Rich Hearts Feed A Million Souls.
- Compassion Cures Hunger.
- Choose To Be Generous.
- Food Waste Tastes Like Poverty.
- Don’t Let Hunger Be Our Future.
- It Takes A Town To Take Down Hunger.
- Take The Mal Away From Nutrition.
Food Drive Taglines
Looking for taglines for your food drive? You might like one of these.
- Kindness is contagious.
- There’s liberty in generosity.
- Let’s raise a town together.
- Don’t let hunger starve the future.
- Hush a rumbling tummy.
- Listen to a hungry mouth.
- It’s always the season of giving.
- Don’t sleep on hunger.
- We crave a better world.
- Hunger doesn’t have to stay forever.
- Keep the blessings coming.
- Help a town in need.
- Be our guest in this quest against hunger.
- Let’s nourish each other.
- Keep the town thriving.
Canned Food Drive Taglines
Launch your canned food drive with these taglines.
- No matter how long it takes.
- We can feed a million.
- Share cans more the once.
- We can solve this hunger.
- Open a can of love.
- A can of generosity.
- Because we can.
- Start with one can.
- A nation can beat hunger.
- Hunger can leave now.
- A team of tins.
- Just winning tins.
- One can is better than none.
- Be our tin mate!
- Every can proves we can.
Food Drive Captions
Wanna post about your food drive? Feel free to use these captions.
- We’re hungry for a world with no poverty.
- Let’s help people cope with hunger.
- Every community struggles with hunger.
- Let’s come together and feed each other!
- We’re one donation away from a hunger-free nation.
- Greed is an illness that we should cure for the sake of our future.
- Let’s raise a world where everyone comes home with food on the table.
- Let’s fill as many plates as we can.
- This time, no one is chewing air!
- Someday, everyone will forget what it feels to be hungry.
- Let’s starve hunger by feeding each other.
- Life blesses you more when you bless more lives.
- The taste of humanity never perishes.
- Let’s cook a better world.
- Fight hunger like your life depends on it!
Food Donation Quotes
Here’s a list of people’s thoughts that may inspire you to be generous.
- “There are genuinely sufficient resources in the world to ensure that no one, nowhere, at no time, should go hungry.” —Ed Asner
- “One of the greatest feelings in the world is knowing that we as individuals can make a difference. Ending hunger in America is a goal that is literally within our grasp.” —Jeff Bridge
- “Almost certainly, however, the first essential component of social justice is adequate food for all mankind.” —Norman Borlaug
“Giving does not only precede receiving; it is the reason for it. It is in giving that we receive.” —Israelmore Ayivor
- “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” —Ben Carson
- “We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men.” —Herman Melville
- “The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.” —Coretta Scott King
- “You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” —John Bunyan
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world: it’s the only thing that ever has.” —-Margaret Mead
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” —Aesop
Holiday Food Drive Quotes
Celebrate any holiday with a generous heart! Find inspiration for your holiday food drive slogans from these quotes.
- “Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” —-Ruth Reichl
- “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” —J.R.R Tolkien
- “ Our hope is that this gesture will brighten the holidays and enhance the lives of many local families in need.” —Jamie Reynolds, Vice President of Human Resources of Melaleuca
- “Our community has responded to our call for food and has helped in a big way, and we have confidence we will be able to provide our clients hampers at Christmas.” — Christine Taylor, communications manager of the Airdrie Food Bank
- “This magical, marvelous food on our plate, this sustenance we absorb, has a story to tell. It has a journey.” —Joel Salatin
Thanksgiving Food Drive Quotes
Rejoice in gratitude when you donate to food drives! Here are quotes for you:
- “Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.” —Rumi
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” —Anne Frank
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” —Maya Angelou
- “If you are thankful, what do you do? You share.” — W. Clement Stone
- “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” —-William Blake
Why Do People Host Canned Food Drives?
Individuals and groups host canned food drives so that at-risk children and adults are fed. Hunger affects every community so it is important to raise awareness about food insecurity. Food drives help raise donations and feed people living in your community or sometimes abroad.
Food drives are often hosted every year to help a network of food programs sustain resources. After all, food pantries must be regularly refilled with cooking oil, seasoning, meat, canned fruits and vegetables. Storing non-perishable goods like canned food will help them reach more hungry people while minimizing food spoilage.
Ideas To Promote A Food Drive
The more people you reach with your food drive, the more hungry communities will thrive. Here are some ways you can bring on more donors to support the cause.
- Start a Facebook event – Facebook lets you organize an event where you may invite as many people as possible and notify them of updates. Think of a food drive name, finalize the location, set the date, create a unique and catchy slogan and hashtag, and do a countdown to keep them excited for the food drive. Get ideas for a unique Facebook group name here.
- Start An Email Campaign – Set up a planned email content to communicate your mission, food drive details, and fundraising opportunities for prospective donors. Email is an ideal platform to answer queries from interested volunteers and keep people up-to-date with future events.
- Invite local food businesses – When you partner with local food businesses in your promotion, you’ll raise awareness of your food drive among the customers of local farmers and artisan food producers. This helps promote local business and supports a good cause.
The food crisis is just one of the many problems that we as a society are struggling to overcome. Fortunately, people like you who have the heart to make a difference are there to help those who are in need. These slogans, quotes, and taglines were compiled to help you increase your engagement when you promote your food drive. I hope you find the right words to express the mission and help drive more donations.